Packard Bell C - 3UP Cordless Reviews

Packard Bell C - 3UP Cordless - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Packard Bell C - 3UP Cordless

Packard Bell C - 3UP Cordless

“I bought this from a car boot sale for £1.00 with no...”

Written on: 16/08/2010

I bought this from a car boot sale for £1.00 with no instructions, discs of any kind -(perhaps one of the previous unhappy users!!)
I just plugged in to the USB hub and the green LED light came on but nothing happened with the mouse. After a couple of minutes I noticed the grey button on the bottom of the mouse and pushed it in with a pen. Mouse worked. No problems what so ever. Nice size mouse and good weight in my hand… Read Full Review

Packard Bell C - 3UP Cordless

“Every time I restart my computer I have to unplug the...”

Written on: 13/03/2005 by Bombom white (1 review written)

Every time I restart my computer I have to unplug the Packard Bell C - 3UP Cordless Mouse, and plug it in again and let the Computer find it, the Computer says the driver on the floppy is not compatible… Read Full Review

Packard Bell C - 3UP Cordless

“Packard Bell C - 3UP Cordless - I bought this Packard...”

Written on: 14/09/2004 by fcfisken (1 review written)

Packard Bell C - 3UP Cordless - I bought this Packard Bell C -- 3UP Cordless Mouse because of the low price from Dixons. The installation instructions are lousy and I cannot get it to work on my 2-year-old computer bought from PCWorld.
I went back to Dixons and a helpful store assistant showed how it worked with his instore laptop (Windows XP) without needing to install via the floppy, but I cannot make it work on my home computer.
I have wasted several hours trying to get the damn thing to… Read Full Review

Packard Bell C - 3UP Cordless

“Packard Bell should do the only right thing left to do...”

Written on: 31/07/2004 by nicholas100 (1 review written)

Packard Bell should do the only right thing left to do and that's refunds for all those that bought there damn wireless mouse and who have the newer PCs without floppys (yet another tragic mistake by the PC manufacturers) and then try and get real...fire their technical requirements engineer for the product and the marketing manager who must have his head up his bottom… Read Full Review

Peterweller's Response to nicholas100's Review

Written on: 12/11/2004

My PC has not got a Floppy drive. I am left to take it back to PC World

179633_Alchemista's Response to nicholas100's Review

Written on: 14/12/2004

I purchased a Packard-Bell Cordless Optical Mouse on Sunday 12th December 2004.
<br>On August 29th I'd purchased a PAckard-Bell I-MEDIA computer; optimal performance etc,a CD-RW & DVD. Imagine the utter nonesense when I suddenly realised that the drivers were on a Floppy Disk & that my NEW P-B, 'IMEDIA- 3045' HAD NO FLOPPY DRIVE ANYWAY!!!
<br>What designer, patently brimming over with a surplus of Nous, (ha, ha), was EVER ALLOWED to create it. FURTHERMORE, what were the 'Suits' all doing during the demonstration? NOT using their brains at all. I suppose that the word 'Bell'refers to an actual bell that's MEANT to be rung as they all commence nodding off around the 'Think Tank'. That said, it DOES work PERFECTLY, but I'm not entirely sure WHY!

Packard Bell C - 3UP Cordless

“This is the second Packard Bell C -- 3UP Cordless...”

Written on: 15/03/2004 by martinbrian (10 reviews written)

This is the second Packard Bell C -- 3UP Cordless mouse I have bought now and I find them excellent, no problems at all and very easy to set up, didn't even need the drivers at all, plugged it in and was instantly recognised by my computer. I dont know what windows you all use, but I use windows XP and no drivers were needed. Had to buy a new c-3up due to the fact that I actully wore the bottom of the old one to a Hi gloss shine and took a few mil off it causing the ball to touch the top of its… Read Full Review

Packard Bell C - 3UP Cordless

“I bought the Packard Bell C - 3UP Cordless mouse in...”

Written on: 11/03/2004 by pag4221 (1 review written)

I bought the Packard Bell C - 3UP Cordless mouse in the uk on hols and have gone back to oz and have lost the driver floppy and need a copy of the instal instructions pls
pag@uqconnect.net… Read Full Review

Packard Bell C - 3UP Cordless

“If you have problems with connecting this Packard Bell...”

Written on: 06/03/2004 by LonelyTed (1 review written)

If you have problems with connecting this Packard Bell C - 3UP Cordless mouse, you basically need to do the following (in this order!):

1. Press the black button under the receiver so that the LED is flashing

2. Press the grey button under the mouse.

After steps 1 and 2, the mouse should be synchronised and work perfectly.

Good luck :)… Read Full Review

148998_Billy Mcdonald's Response to LonelyTed's Review

Written on: 24/03/2004

thank you mate i have had two of these mice and never been able to get them working synchro is obviously a big part of it...!!!! got it working two minutes after reading your tip thanks

152868_Aaronhammer's Response to LonelyTed's Review

Written on: 24/04/2004

how long will the led flash for? because mine has been flashing for bout 5mins

Packard Bell C - 3UP Cordless

“I bought this Packard Bell C -- 3UP Cordless Mouse...”

Written on: 20/02/2004 by Jacky (1 review written)

I bought this Packard Bell C -- 3UP Cordless Mouse because of the low price, and it was a good size for my hand (not too large). The instructions in the booklet were not much help (did Packard Bell actually read them?!)in fact, they make no sense at all, but after trial and error I got the mouse to work initially. Went away for a few minutes, and when I came back the thing had stalled on me. No amount of button pressing, uninstalling/installing has helped. Sorry, but its gotta go… Read Full Review

Packard Bell C - 3UP Cordless

“The Packard Bell C -- 3UP Cordless Mouse is Complete...”

Written on: 14/02/2004 by slippy gills (1 review written)

The Packard Bell C -- 3UP Cordless Mouse is Complete rubbish, I am now looking for a decent Microsoft one since my dad's comp's had a Microsoft mouse on for 7 years and never had a problem!… Read Full Review

Packard Bell C - 3UP Cordless

“I think that the Packard Bell C -- 3UP Cordless Mouse...”

Written on: 03/02/2004 by sebasuli (1 review written)

I think that the Packard Bell C -- 3UP Cordless Mouse works really well.
I had the problem with instalation at the begining, but I must honestly say that it was just my fault - I did not read the whole instructions, which are appearing while installing the drivers.

If you need the driver for this mouse - send me an e-mail, and I'll send you back compressed content… Read Full Review

Reklawyks's Response to sebasuli's Review

Written on: 12/02/2004

What is your e-mail address?
<br>I need the driver! Send me, please!
<br>reklawyks@freemail.hu

Imafifer's reply to Reklawyks's Comment

Written on: 26/12/2013

Could you please send me instructions and if drivers required as I have lost the instructions also what way e.g. are the batteries inserted e.g. is the bottom battery positive pointing to the charging end. Thanks John my email address is bigtosh1940@talktalk.net

Wolfyone's Response to sebasuli's Review

Written on: 31/01/2005

Hi,I need the driver!!!
<br>Thanks.
<br>Neil

Maxthejedi's Response to sebasuli's Review

Written on: 14/05/2004

sorry, me again here is my email maxiswicked@hotmail.com

Maxthejedi's Response to sebasuli's Review

Written on: 13/05/2004

i have also lost the disk to install the cordless mouse can you send me the driver, thanks

Dbzongn's Response to sebasuli's Review

Written on: 14/03/2004

I lost the floppy disc, can you please send me the driver? Thanks a million: Ganoliv@yahoo.co.uk

Packard Bell C - 3UP Cordless

“I have the same issue as JccanCarroll. I can't install...”

Written on: 30/01/2004 by tompullin (1 review written)

I have the same issue as JccanCarroll. I can't install the software as it comes on a floppy and I don't have a floppy drive! CD, DVD OK, but no floppy. Tried the website to try and download the appropriate software but couldn't even find a mouse referenced, let alone the software for it. No wonder Dixons were selling them cheap!… Read Full Review

Packard Bell C - 3UP Cordless

“I would love to give this Packard Bell C -- 3UP...”

Written on: 29/01/2004 by Jcjancarroll (1 review written)

I would love to give this Packard Bell C -- 3UP Cordless Mouse a review but have been trying to find someone who can download the drivers for it as am having problems installing the software from the floppy supplied. If anyone can help, I would be very grateful.

Have tried the so-called Packard Bell support on-line but can't find an e-mail address for them, if anyone can help with this, I would be very grateful… Read Full Review

Packard Bell C - 3UP Cordless

“This Packard Bell C -- 3UP Cordless Mouse is a very...”

Written on: 23/01/2004 by steveandpepa (3 reviews written)

This Packard Bell C -- 3UP Cordless Mouse is a very good quality product let down by pathetic installation instructions.

Even though I am a very experienced PC user I followed the instructions to the wire and could not get it to do anything.

I took it back to the shop who straight away said "did you press the buttons in the right order? they forgot to put it in the instructions"

Apparently, you first have to press a small "learn button" on the base of the receiver which starts the LED… Read Full Review

Bmw51K's Response to steveandpepa's Review

Written on: 26/01/2004

This is a really excellent review. It took me 2 hours of installing/uninstalling etc. Fruitless searches in Microsoft.com support, then I found this short but excellent article, which solved the probelm in 10 seconds.
<br>I'll paste the article in a note to Packard Bell -maybe they'll improve!

Guest's Response to steveandpepa's Review

Written on: 18/06/2011

Thanks for the advice. Your instructions worked perfectly.
Many thanks, Dave

Cfangerow's Response to steveandpepa's Review

Written on: 05/05/2004

Thank heaven I read your explaination of the missing instructions before I trashed the thing!! I can't imagine how Packard Bell could release a product with such shoddy instructions and then not even offer a hint of support online. You saved my day!

Imafifer's reply to Cfangerow's Comment

Written on: 26/12/2013

I wonder if you could send me instructions for installation of the mouse.
Thanks bigtosh1940@talktalk.net

Packard Bell C - 3UP Cordless

“I bought the same Packard Bell C -- 3UP Cordless Mouse...”

Written on: 17/12/2003 by chandrase (1 review written)

I bought the same Packard Bell C -- 3UP Cordless Mouse and had a hell of a time trying to get it to work. I also spent a few bucks on the helpline! Thanks to this review site I got to see the camouflaged buttons under the mouse - and hey its all working now!
Thanks chaps… Read Full Review

Packard Bell C - 3UP Cordless

“I am installing the software for the Packard Bell C --...”

Written on: 04/03/2003 by James Moore. (1 review written)

I am installing the software for the Packard Bell C -- 3UP Cordless Mouse and i need a driver can you help me. Thank You… Read Full Review

Dan524844's Response to James Moore.'s Review

Written on: 06/10/2003

i'am also having big problems installing the drivers correctly but other than that this mouse is great if you find and please let me know dannygreen19@yahoo.co.uk

Shaunofzodiac's Response to James Moore.'s Review

Written on: 22/03/2004

Well, I'm back again, I now have three of these little mice (or is it mouses??) one on the P.C, one on the laptop and one on my works P.C (they all call me flash at work for having provided it myself (or is it daft?)) still the only problem so far is the o.e. batteries don't seem to last long but apart from that I can't fault them. Budget price mouse but big brand performance..Shaun

Shneeek's Response to James Moore.'s Review

Written on: 21/03/2004

There had to be a reason why

Westwood2099's Response to James Moore.'s Review

Written on: 29/01/2004

They now put an extra info sheet in the pack to tell you about the buttons underneath!!!

Dan524844's Response to James Moore.'s Review

Written on: 18/01/2004

i have a soulution.
<br>e-mail me at: Dannyg2572@hotmail.com

Shaunofzodiac's Response to James Moore.'s Review

Written on: 31/12/2003

Hi All
<br>Just bought the same damn mouse and had the same problems, but credit to all concerned I've found this site and cured the problem..Just wanted to say thanks to the people who have gone before me..Thanks again..SHAUN..

Vivienneq's Response to James Moore.'s Review

Written on: 22/12/2003

My Packard Bell cordless mouse is working thanks to these reviews on the button under the mouse. I was just about to bin the thing! Many thanks

Mike Smith's Response to James Moore.'s Review

Written on: 19/11/2003

re complaints about getting packard bell cordless mouse c-3up working, I to had the same problem, which resulted in me having to first, return mouse for replacment, which also did not work. after returning to dealer again, assistant showed me how to sync in mouse using camoflauged buttons under mouse and receiver. I assume if you call the premium rate helpline number supplied instead of instructions, they will tell you how to enable the mouse, not a very nice way to treat your customers!!!!.
<br>ps. mouse packed up after a week and i've now lost the receipt..AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!

Mike G's Response to James Moore.'s Review

Written on: 17/11/2003

having had same problem installing cordless mouse, but now solved by turning over mouse and reciever! on underside you will find a button. press reciever button and unit will flash, then press mouse button and units will work - well it did for me!!!good luck. mike

Captainden's Response to James Moore.'s Review

Written on: 05/11/2003

Have just bought C-3UP Cordless Mouse and cannot get it to work! Have tried everyyhing including looking for a Driver. Any compatible Driverss? Any advice welcome.