Multivision Solus 1010 Reviews

Multivision Solus 1010 - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆
Multivision Solus 1010

“The customer after sales service is a joke, they...”

Written on: 01/10/2003 by Adrian1 (1 review written)

The customer after sales service is a joke, they failed to accept they made a mistake saying "we dont make mistakes", the ladie was rude unhelpfull and failed in every customer service skill, I intend to return the multivision vision elite laptop to them and demand a full refund- this at the moment they are refusing but i will win in the end.
They took the money from my access card on the first day of the order, yet the machine took 3 weeks to arrive- my advice would be although they look good… Read Full Review

Multivision Solus 1010

“I bought this system because of the 'RAVE' reviews...”

Written on: 04/03/2003 by mike. (1 review written)

I bought this system because of the 'RAVE' reviews Multivision were getting ..my friends brother did the same and purchased the same system. Within three weeks the system went 'phut' as it lost windows, the back up service was awful. They were unable to fix it so the pc had to go back for three weeks. It was returned with no explanation as to the problem even when asked. Shortly after the modem went...then the monitor packed up..but not their fault as it was a mitsubishi..mitsubishi were super… Read Full Review

100844_Truthteller.'s Response to 77329_mike.'s Review

Written on: 23/05/2003

It seems this purchaser would like to blacken Multivisions name. Could he be from another company perhaps......

Adamski's Response to 77329_mike.'s Review

Written on: 14/03/2004

well multivision have now been taken over by Firebrand Solutions but it seems their after sales service is still as poor. I rang them for 40mins the other day for help with my laptop in the end I gave up! does n e 1 have an idea to a solution to a problem with my soundcard- it just stopped working on new years eve then worked for a bit, then hasn\'t worked since?
<br>
<br>I thought it may have been a virus but i got rid of one and it still didn\'t work.
<br>
<br>I then thought it maybe due to the fact that the lcd display had gone on the front but i changed the battery and now there is conflict between the two.
<br>Please Help me!!

Mikeflan's Response to 77329_mike.'s Review

Written on: 22/02/2004

So Now I see that Multivision are no more .... recently having ceased trading....very sad for the people that have just bought from this company.....

Mikeflan's Response to 77329_mike.'s Review

Written on: 26/09/2003

Multivision don't make their laptops but just put their badge on,when you do get it you will see on inspection it will resemble others on the market,it seems that the company isn't improving from when I first had my system on this first review,I also had onsite warranty which they never honoured as they said their system couldn't be fixed over the phone...I had to send it back to Halesowen and be without it for three weeks..they never did say what was the actual problem despite me asking several times.

Craig's Response to 77329_mike.'s Review

Written on: 26/09/2003

Oh how I wish I had read this before purchasing from Multivision. I too am having serious problems with total incompetance and untruths from Multivisions sales support and I am yet to receive any sign of a computer! Very Poor performance across the board. Quick to take the money from the bank though. My advise "do not go near this company" and certainly do not expect an return call from thier answer service. Computer labs should take a serious look at this company, it is amazing that they managed to get a computer delivered to the labs never mind won any awards.

Lucyjp's Response to 77329_mike.'s Review

Written on: 25/09/2003

I can't comment on how well multivision products perform as I am still trying to get my laptop delivered. Their hopeless after-sales reputation also extends to actually getting the things delivered in the first place. It seems that as soon as you have parted with your cash they're not interested.

114429_Clive.'s Response to 77329_mike.'s Review

Written on: 09/07/2003

Thanks. They're now off my list!

112563_Fez.'s Response to 77329_mike.'s Review

Written on: 02/07/2003

I bought a multivision 2800a ltd edition back in April 2003. Since that date I have actually had the computer around 6 days in total. The system crashed within 48 hours and the modem failed too. It has gone back and forth about 4 times now and still isn't right yet. The modem freezes for no reason, and the connection speed is terrible. I would stay clear of Multivision as their after sales is terrible also.

Brokedown.'s Response to 77329_mike.'s Review

Written on: 10/06/2003

Thanks so much for this review. You may have saved me a lot of grief and money. Ubid is offering a lot of Elite computers with the xp athlon processors and the price they are going for is really cheap. After reading your review, i see why. lol Fred

102096_Mike.'s Response to 77329_mike.'s Review

Written on: 28/05/2003

my advice to Truthteller from Scotland...I have told the truth about the Multivision PC's and this is actual fact I have written...if you choose to buy from this company then do so....I have NO association with ANY Computer company whatsoever I assure you, I just would not like to see another person with the same problems as we two had...if you are so confident..then buy from them.