Fuji Finepix 1300 Reviews

• Image Quality

Summary

Manufacturer: Fuji
Features:
  • 1.3-megapixel CCD
  • 1,280 x 960 maximum image resolution
  • Built-in flash with red-eye reduction
  • Fixed-focus lens with macro setting
  • Uses SmartMedia cards for storage
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    Fuji Finepix 1300 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fuji Finepix 1300

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I am very disappointed in this camera. I bought it...”

Written on: 26/10/2001 by maria. (1 review written)

I am very disappointed in this camera. I bought it after reading all the good reviews about it, but not as good as I thought. It's complicated and can only use it with the free downloaded software as the one that came with it is hopeless… Read Full Review

Barny.'s Response to 5252_maria.'s Review

Written on: 29/12/2001

I also have a Fuji finepix 1300 and i can not get the software to download into my computer. I would appreciate if you would tell me how I can download the software that is referred to in this article
    <br>