Oddpost www.Oddpost.com Reviews

Oddpost www.Oddpost.com - Ask a question now

“Oddpost.com locks or freezes up as iexplorer.exe uses...”

Written on: 15/04/2004 by babaganoush (1 review written)

Oddpost.com locks or freezes up as iexplorer.exe uses the processor at 99% for up to four minutes at a time. This happens on "reply to" "send" and at times when entering text into headers on a new message. It is an intermittent problem but VERY frustrating. I have contacted Oddpost tech support, but after a few rounds of email, they have stopped responding to me. I will be cancelling my credit card payment… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I'm very disappointed with this email account. I am...”

Written on: 23/01/2004 by geargodd (1 review written)

I'm very disappointed with this email account. I am forced to deal with a problem which often makes it impossible to send mail. Whenever I point my cursor at the icons to reply or write new mail, they usually disappear and I am unable to write mail. I copied the whole page with the missing icons and sent it to customer service. The best the engineers could come up with was saying I was suffering from an incompatibility problem likely caused by pop-up blocking software I was running. I do not… Read Full Review

“Where is your email? Some on the computer at home? ”

Written on: 24/02/2003 by Dave Craddock. (1 review written)

Where is your email? Some on the computer at home?
Some at work? Even more on your free web mail account? What if you could have one place to check email, and have it look and act just like your favorite email application?

ODDPOST (www.oddpost.com)offers all of this and more. With it's slick interface, and lightning fast speed, you will forget you are using webmail. The menus and buttons work just like an application. No annoying wait for the page to refresh like other free webmail offerings… Read Full Review

98692_Corin.'s Response to Dave Craddock.'s Review

Written on: 17/05/2003

Oddpost is excellent and I fully agree with this review.
<br>
<br>I haven't found a better user interface. True, it's still developing - for example a calender and events scheduler have just been added and are still in development. There are also some tiny niggles with the interface, I'm asking them to fix these.
<br>
<br>Something I find extremely useful: you can edit your 'from' and 'reply-to' address which makes it ideal to hook up with your own domain name.
<br>
<br>Just one bad point: I've been travelling the world, and although Oddpost has worked everywhere the interface is slow on old computers/dodgy internet connections, in particular it took an age in the cook islands. Was a lot slower than some of the more conventional webmail accounts.
<br>
<br>But I ain't changing!