Cowboy Junkies, The Trinity Session Reviews

7. I'm so lonesome I could cry
8. 200 more miles
9. Sweet Jane
10. Walkin' after midnight
11. Blue moon revisited (song for Elvis)
12. Working on a building

Cowboy Junkies, The Trinity Session

“This album see's a band at their purest and greatest....”

Written on: 27/10/2008

This album see's a band at their purest and greatest. There is nothing that can be beaten here. They certainly didn't beat this. Introduced me to country influenced music that I would have otherwise ignored. A reason why a generation could love trad country… Read Full Review

Cowboy Junkies, The Trinity Session

“This reviews's Cowboy Junkies, The Trinity Sessionthe...”

Written on: 03/04/2004 by taco (2 reviews written)

This reviews's Cowboy Junkies, The Trinity Sessionthe 180g 33 & 45 rpm Classic releases.
I owned the CD first. I was a classic. After I saw the vinyl releases, I thought I'd get it as a reference recording. First of all the music is haunting and very airy. The acoustic in the Church were used amazingly. The album was recorded on DAT with a singual microphone placement. Mixing was accomplished by moving the positions of the musicians relative to the microphone. That said, this probably wasn't… Read Full Review