Sagem MYX-3 Reviews

• Style

Sagem MYX-3 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sagem MYX-3

Sagem MYX-3

“I completely love the Sagem MY-X3 mobile phone, it has...”

Written on: 23/03/2004 by Tahir786 (1 review written)

I completely love the Sagem MY-X3 mobile phone, it has brilliant features and it is very light.

My only problem is that I cant find any polyphonic ringtones, If any one knows, then I would be very grateful if they emailed me:tahir_786_@hotmail.com… Read Full Review

Sagem MYX-3

“I love the Sagem MY-X3 mobile phone, I bought it with...”

Written on: 14/08/2003 by D. (1 review written)

I love the Sagem MY-X3 mobile phone, I bought it with my birthday money, I want to know if you can download ringtones and how, can anyone help?… Read Full Review

Sagem MYX-3

“i love the phone but it is very difficult to find good...”

Written on: 05/07/2003 by catherine. (1 review written)

i love the phone but it is very difficult to find good polyphonic ringtones for it. I like the screen savers all my mates in school want one but i wont tell them where i got it from because i want to have a unique phone from all my mates… Read Full Review

Jane.'s Response to 113317_catherine.'s Review

Written on: 22/07/2003

I agree i love my phone to i got it for my birthday but don't no were to find ringtones or nothink like that could you help

Andrewflann's Response to 113317_catherine.'s Review

Written on: 10/08/2003

can somebody please help me find ringtones screen savers and other stuff for my sagem myx-3 i cant find a site that has anything for it, please reply to flann_massive@hotmail.com

Sagem MYX-3

“I got the Sagem MY-X3 for my birthday. I think its a...”

Written on: 18/06/2003 by Charli. (1 review written)

I got the Sagem MY-X3 for my birthday. I think its a good phone and the polyphonic ringtones are good the games are good.

the t9 texting doesnt recognise "text language" and you cant add your own words. the ABC texting makes it a lot slower...

overall a good phone… Read Full Review

Andrewflann's Response to 108562_Charli.'s Review

Written on: 10/08/2003

where can i find games n screen savers ect for it (reply to flann_massive@hotmail.com)

Sagem MYX-3

“I found the predicitive text good to use however some...”

Written on: 12/06/2003 by Jackie. (1 review written)

I found the predicitive text good to use however some of the words you want to use arent in the phone and you have to use the abc buttons… Read Full Review

Sagem MYX-3

“Overall I Think the Sagem MYX-3 Is a Brilliant fone.”

Written on: 17/04/2003 by Adam. (1 review written)

Overall I Think the Sagem MYX-3 Is a Brilliant fone… Read Full Review

Sagem MYX-3

“We purchased two of these Sagem My-X3 mobile phones...”

Written on: 22/02/2003 by Andy n Shaun. (1 review written)

We purchased two of these Sagem My-X3 mobile phones recently one for my friend and one for my mom.
Having tried t9 out on one of these we found that you couldnt add to the dictionary unlike siemens.
this means you get very frusttrated texting on the phone and if using abc it takes three times aslong to enter and sms.
Very poor for emergency use.
Polyphonic ringtones very poor.
The musitone ringtones and games are really horrid.
Far worse than a nokia 3310 which is older
It is very lacking in… Read Full Review

89819_Adam.'s Response to 74763_Andy n Shaun.'s Review

Written on: 17/04/2003

.The MYX-3 is brilliant with better ringtones than most other fones.I dont agree with this review.

115944_Jazz.'s Response to 74763_Andy n Shaun.'s Review

Written on: 15/07/2003

i would like to know wot a t9 iz ?
<br>
<br>can u plz tell me az loads o ppl ave been tlkin bout it an sayin dat it wasen good.
<br>?????

Graham Rich.'s Response to 74763_Andy n Shaun.'s Review

Written on: 08/07/2003

reading this review i disagree with the comment that were made.i have bought the sagem my.X-3 and i find it is a good phone for the money.why spend hundreds when you get it all in this little neat phone.

Catherine.'s Response to 74763_Andy n Shaun.'s Review

Written on: 06/07/2003

i disagree with all this the polyphonic ringtonnes are great it is verylight weight to and i know the texting can get irritating sometimes but you get used to it after a while
<br>

Pozas.'s Response to 74763_Andy n Shaun.'s Review

Written on: 17/05/2003

I just don't agree. It's simple phone and easy to use. And very good value for money! Give me a similar phone for the same or less...