cardkingdom.co.uk www.cardkingdom.co.uk Reviews

cardkingdom.co.uk www.cardkingdom.co.uk - Ask a question now

“CardKingdom.co.uk is a very useful site if you have...”

Written on: 19/04/2002 by Paul Davis. (1 review written)

CardKingdom.co.uk is a very useful site if you have little time for card shopping and stamp finding.

I did a "dummy" run for a birthday card and was surprised at the cost of £1.45 which included the stamp. Panic shopping in a newsagent would see that amount doubled or trebled… Read Full Review

“Well, I have been buying on the internet for some time...”

Written on: 04/04/2001 by D!. (1 review written)

Well, I have been buying on the internet for some time now. This site is one of my favourites.

Great for those forgotten birthdays, as cards are delivered for free and really quickly… Read Full Review

1744_Jon.'s Response to D!.'s Review

Written on: 20/04/2001

Yes they are pretty good !

1745_Ed.'s Response to D!.'s Review

Written on: 20/04/2001

Me too !

“I found this website when I was looking for a...”

Written on: 06/03/2001 by Bri. (1 review written)

I found this website when I was looking for a Valentines card for my boyfriend. It has a good selection of cards and they are all 99p. I found the site very easy to navigate and my card arrived within 48hrs as promised!… Read Full Review