Charbroil 8000 Reviews

• Ease of Cleaning

Charbroil 8000 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Charbroil 8000

Charbroil 8000

“I have had a char broil barbecue for the last 10 years...”

Written on: 07/06/2010

I have had a char broil barbecue for the last 10 years and it has been superb. The only negative is getting spare parts for it, no-one who stocks them seems to ship from the USA to UK. If anyone knows any company that do this please can you post… Read Full Review

Bungy's Comment

Written on: 12/07/2010

Try contacting Charbroil UK - they have been here for over 15 years. I did and have received my spare parts. Their number is 01909 470746.

Charbroil 8000

“I use the Charbroil BBQ quite often, 3-4 times per...”

Written on: 03/09/2008

I use the Charbroil BBQ quite often, 3-4 times per week. Some times twice a day on the week end. I do not clean the unit every time I use it. The burners, vaporizer bar and warming tray gets replaced every 3 years at a cost (from HD) of $50-$60.00. I have given up on the igniter because it costs over $20.00 and bracket lasts less than 3 months. I guess this is not bad...
I do not like the warranty, but for the cost who cares? They should drop the 5 year warranty on their burners and it would… Read Full Review

Charbroil 8000

“If you intend on buying a new BarbY this summer I...”

Written on: 13/02/2003 by ferkessedougou. (1 review written)

If you intend on buying a new BarbY this summer I personally reckon you should splash out a bit and buy something decent.
The old cheapy at the local market or DIY, is just no good.
I bought a Charbroil 8000 model from the USA 5 years ago however they are now available in the UK is most places.
The 8000 was at the time the mother of all Barbeques. Huge cooking area and 2 shelves above, side burner to keep the onions warm and 2 gas controls.
This model does not have the lava rocks but the… Read Full Review