Mercedes Benz CLK 200 Kompressor Reviews

Media Gallery for Mercedes Benz CLK 200 Kompressor

Mercedes Benz CLK 200 Kompressor
Mercedes Benz CLK 200 Kompressor

“Delighted”

Written on: 13/08/2011 by edwdys65 (1 review written)

I just traded in my Mercedes 2002,C220 CDI.I am now 67 and thought I would like a sporty model while I'm still young enough to enjoy it.Although I have only had the car for a week, I am over the moon with it.I have always had Mercedes,and this car has not disappointed me. The car has only done 75000 miles but still drives like a new car. I believe Mercedes is the best mass produced car in the world and even an older model maintains a level of quality and durability unlike any other… Read Full Review

“I have had this car for 2 years % it has been...”

Written on: 14/07/2010

I have had this car for 2 years % it has been brilliant, the looks & finish
are spot on,space in the rear is a little tight but you dont buy a car like this to carry passengers every day!the engine is powerful enougth to get you
out of trouble, the tip gearbox is very easy to use but I use the auto option more, servicing from mercedes is as expected arm wrenching, but I have found an indipendent specialist & paid less than my brother did for a full service & he owns a Ford Mondeo!
All in all it… Read Full Review

“It's a coupe with procticality, I recently drovw it...”

Written on: 17/05/2010 by Ralphie41 (2 reviews written)

It's a coupe with procticality, I recently drovw it both within the M25 and around the country lanes of East Sussex and Gloucestershire both alone and with a passenger and it was sheer delight. On motorway trafic using cruise control it averaged about 36 mpg. I never went higher than 80 mph but it cn certainly go when needed for overtaking.
Have had Mercedes since 2001 and there's never been a problem… Read Full Review

“I am in my 60's and I have driven many different types...”

Written on: 21/03/2010 by EamonnDublin (1 review written)

I am in my 60's and I have driven many different types of car down the years, including various company cars. My last car was a Merc E230 and I sold it when it was 10 years old. I never had a problem with it. I went for the CLK200 because it was a Merc, it looked good and it felt great on the test drive. I have not been disappointed; indeed, I still get a thrill just sitting into it in the morning - and the further the drive facing me the better I like it! It is quite simply the easiest and… Read Full Review

“All in all, its a great car to drive, I have owned my...”

Written on: 13/10/2007 by clkman (1 review written)

All in all, its a great car to drive, I have owned my 2005 Facelist CLK200 K for over a year now and looking to get another very soon, the 1.8 engine is sufficient to pull the car and does not feel underpowered, the super charger does a great car and you wont feel you have such a small engine… Read Full Review

“This is the cheapest of the new look Mercedes CLK...”

Written on: 09/02/2003 by Olarn. (1 review written)

This is the cheapest of the new look Mercedes CLK range that debuted mid 2002.
The look of this car speaks for itself and is destined to be another classic. The engine is a supercharged 1.8l 4 cylinder unit and this may seem small for a car with sporty pretensions but believe me it does not lack for power or smoothness. If you are going to buy a CLK test drive the entry level one before putting your money down on another with a larger engine… Read Full Review

93903's Response to Olarn.'s Review

Written on: 01/04/2004

Good info, looking to buy a CLK, cautious on engine size, nice to have feed-back on the "baby" of the group.

Daveogden's Response to Olarn.'s Review

Written on: 09/10/2005

I bought a 2002 CLK 200 six weeks ago, the car is everything I expected and more good fuel economy and loads of power in all gears the sixth gear being a godsend. Would I buy another one? Of course I would - it's a beauty!