Mercedes Benz S Class 500 Reviews

Mercedes Benz S Class 500 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mercedes Benz S Class 500

Mercedes Benz S Class 500
Mercedes Benz S Class 500

“I bought my 1998 S 500 L with a little under 30,000...”

Written on: 01/12/2010 by CL500 (1 review written)

I bought my 1998 S 500 L with a little under 30,000 Kms. The car was in perfect shape and fully mantained at the dealership. It also came with an amazing list of options including the rear trunk-mounted fridge, parktronic, leather/wood steering wheel, glass moonroof, bose sound system and rear & side sun screens.
I have always been a Mercedes fan and owner and this was my dream car. It has perfomed and live up to my expectarions in such a way that I also acquiered the coupe (CL 500).
Yes… Read Full Review

Bodydog's Response to CL500's Review

Written on: 10/06/2014

Very well said.

“I purchased a 1999 Mercedes S500, bought from a...”

Written on: 08/06/2008 by IanMorris (1 review written)

I purchased a 1999 Mercedes S500, bought from a Mercedes dealer, with full service history and Mercedes warranty. It had only done 50k miles when I purchased it 16 months ago and I was hoping for a reliable car that could take the 30,000+ miles a year I tend to do. Starting with reliability, so far the car has had more than 28 faults in the 20 months, including 3 roadside breakdowns leaving the car unroadworthy. The faults have ranged from suspension (4 bushes, air compressor, compressor relay… Read Full Review

“From the perspective of safe, reliable transportation,...”

Written on: 22/03/2008 by Stig (1 review written)

From the perspective of safe, reliable transportation, the Mercedes S Class is the best of the best. With five star crash ratings in every category, this car is beefy and strong; if you have to be in The Big One, this is the car to be in, particularly with the myriad of lane-weaving SUVs driven by folks more focused on their phone call than not running into you. The handling is good enough you forget it is nearly three tons surrounding you. The trunk is big enough for the Sopranos to use for… Read Full Review

Robooko's Response to 353555_Stig's Review

Written on: 10/01/2011

We use Mercedes Benz S Class at Executive Cars London and strongly agree with your comments.

“I fancied an Aston Martin DB7 whilst on my search for...”

Written on: 19/12/2006 by Petergeo (1 review written)

I fancied an Aston Martin DB7 whilst on my search for the right spec car for my needs but cannot complain or question my choice of an S-Class 500L as it is a whole lot of car. A good car especially when you consider that from new it cost a little over £89,000 but I paid a little under £17,000. It feels so good to drive and discs and pads cost no more than the same for a Ford or Vauxhall… Read Full Review

“2001 Mercedes Benz S Class 500 Executive Car bought...”

Written on: 11/10/2004 by W980501 (1 review written)

2001 Mercedes Benz S Class 500 Executive Car bought for £43k worth £23k after 15 months ownership (depreciated faster than I was paying for it!). Car delivered from another dealer with 19 faults had to take delivery as they had already taken my BMW p/x ...rejected the car back to the dealers (MB of Chichester)took 3 months before all the faults were fixed....various electrical faults ..can't trust the "malfunction" computer as it often malfunctions itself? Service bills ridiculous...eats brake… Read Full Review

Stone's Response to W980501's Review

Written on: 21/01/2006

I quite agree I bought a Mercedes 190E in 1990 assuming that the vehicle would last at least 10years. It cost me a fortune to keep it on the road with silly faults, 3 head gaskets later I got rid of it. I've has 3 Renault Laguna's since and not one problem. Mercedes are rubbish !!

“i own a merk s class 500 1993 and i would say that is...”

Written on: 10/05/2003 by sash. (1 review written)

i own a merk s class 500 1993 and i would say that is one of the best cars ever, it has beutiful interior, and has alot of torke,
it has a 32 v engine, its 5 lt and it has 400 hp ... ITS AMAZING… Read Full Review