Mercedes Benz S Class 320 CDi Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Mercedes Benz S Class 320 CDi - Ask a question now

“I bought this car thinking it must be great. It drives...”

Written on: 05/10/2010 by dlq1234 (1 review written)

I bought this car thinking it must be great. It drives brilliantly but my goodness what a lot of problems. So much goes wrong, every month and it costs a fortune to repair. Suspension. Air conditionining. Electrics. Fuel injectors and on it goes. How Mercedes can claim to be a quality car manufacturer these days beats me. If you buy one, here is a hint - get a full (and I mean full so don't get hoodwinked) warranty from a Mercedes dealer with it. You'll need it… Read Full Review

“This is the WORST car I have ever owned! Previous...”

Written on: 25/12/2009 by msm115 (6 reviews written)

This is the WORST car I have ever owned! Previous Mercs of mine have been just great (including first series C-class and second series E-class) in terms of reliability and build quality. That's why I went for another. That's where I got it wrong!

Just about evrything that could pack in on this car has packed in - and they're not simple faults either (see below). Rust is like nothing I've seen before - I'm looking at 4 new body panels - if I don't drive it to my nearest scrapyard first, that… Read Full Review

“Without doubt the best saloon car I have driven, fast,...”

Written on: 22/11/2008

Without doubt the best saloon car I have driven, fast, incredible torque. 40 mpg, comfortable. With AMG package and command system an absolute belter.
Overall a superb package, MB have transformed the the mid range diesel market with this car, buy one… Read Full Review