Daniel O'Donnell, Songs of Inspiration/I Believe Reviews

Daniel O'Donnell, Songs of Inspiration/I Believe - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Daniel O'Donnell, Songs of Inspiration/I Believe

Daniel O'Donnell, Songs of Inspiration/I Believe

“Its absoloutly GREAT as allways i love everything he...”

Written on: 15/10/2009

Its absoloutly GREAT as allways i love everything he ever does.I have had the good fortune to own his entire C.D and D.V.D collection and possibly every newspaper/magazine report ever written about him. I LOVE HIM totaly.I have met him on severall occasions,stayed in his hotel and received the most wonderfull telephone call from him on my 50th Birthday.He is the most genuine person i have ever met.Look forward to seeing him at Ipswich Regent in April 2010 Carry on Daniel you are truely THE BEST… Read Full Review

Daniel O'Donnell, Songs of Inspiration/I Believe

“Daniel O'Donnell is very charming and loves his fans....”

Written on: 27/12/2008

Daniel O'Donnell is very charming and loves his fans. The best singer by far. I could sit and listen to Daniel all night and never get bored Please keep making cds and videos.
If you have never listen to Daniel before just give it a go you will not be disappointed… Read Full Review