Toshiba e740 Reviews

• Battery Life

Toshiba e740 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Toshiba e740

Toshiba e740

“Would be happy with this Toshiba e740 PDA if not for...”

Written on: 20/06/2006 by DaveJones (1 review written)

Would be happy with this Toshiba e740 PDA if not for the frequent (several times daily) reboots with complete data loss. Most of the time spent using it is backing up or restoring.
The volume recorder switch is too easily activated - even when device switched off in a briefcase or pocket - which flattens the rather limited battery in no time. I have replaced the battery with a higher capacity battery - not cheap - but it's rather bulky.
I tried to persist as I use a combination of CF and SD… Read Full Review

Toshiba e740

“I bought this Toshiba e740 PDA from America and it...”

Written on: 06/05/2005 by bigglesthefrog (1 review written)

I bought this Toshiba e740 PDA from America and it arrived quickly at my address in the UK. I had problems with it from the start, as I found that it was very difficult to work out how to set it up.
Active sync was pretty hopeless as it was not possible to synchronize with my PC on the WiFi. What's the use in having WiFi if you can't use it for this basic purpose??
I found that I was always accidentally activating the audio record button as it was placed in exactly the position that your… Read Full Review

Toshiba e740

“The Toshiba e740 Pocket PC is an excellent machine. I...”

Written on: 30/01/2003 by Stevess. (1 review written)

The Toshiba e740 Pocket PC is an excellent machine. I have the Bluetooth model. Great compatibility with Win XP, does more than I need it to and FAST (*406 mhz)… Read Full Review

Mnicol's Response to Stevess.'s Review