Darkstar Wood Reviews

Darkstar Wood
Darkstar Wood

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Good board, needs improving.”

Written on: 19/10/2012 by Albatross666 (1 review written)

I have to say that the darkstar skateboards are a good design and have good 'pop' but the one criticism I have to say is that the wheels are very plasticky. Whenever I use it the wheels seem to almost 'stick' to the path and rapidly slow me down meaning I need to push every 5-10 seconds which gets pretty irritating when all your friends are passing you. This is not the bearings since I have changed them very recently. Other than that though I have to say that is it a good board and is just… Read Full Review

“My Darkstar just snapped and it's only been a month,...”

Written on: 26/06/2004 by iskateboard (1 review written)

My Darkstar just snapped and it's only been a month, when I 1st bought it and rode it I was like WOW! really good board, it stayed great for a long time but then it snapped, lots of people say its very strong because they are posers and don't know how to skateboard, overall its a decent board… Read Full Review