Darkstar Wood Reviews

Darkstar Wood

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Broke within a month”

Written on: 28/07/2014 by axtrix (1 review written)

Yep. About a month usage, it (wood) broke near the front truck. There goes 75€ to the trash. It was a darkstar complete, I mean, wheels were alright, very plasticky, trucks were alright too, graphics were a bit gay but wtvr. And then, while landing a simple Ollie, it just broke. Never going to waste my money on a darkstar *thing* again. Bye. btw, I had a feeling it was a bit heavy, but I don't know if that was just my impression… Read Full Review

“This is an ok Deck, but only because it was free. The...”

Written on: 25/04/2007 by A7777 (37 reviews written)

This is an ok Deck, but only because it was free. The best things in life are free but I wouldn't ever buy one. The pop isn't all that great, although I liked it I guess. The wood itself retained its pop well, and the wood is ok too. I would buy one if it was made un the America's, but I don't want every company making their stuff in China soon, so I'll support THEM by buying their American made products. Darkstar's been a nice experience though, but if they were cheap as world industries… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to A7777's Review

Written on: 29/06/2011

dude, i had a free darkstar too, loved the tail and shape, i ollied a 4 block and it never got pressure cracks, only down side to this board i saw was major chipping and a little razor tail but other than that really great

“Darkstar Wood - I got a Guy Kaphmen Battle Deck from...”

Written on: 25/01/2005 by sabator5 (16 reviews written)

Darkstar Wood - I got a Guy Kaphmen Battle Deck from my shop for 35 bucks with grip. At first I hated it. It was too small, crappy shape, and didnt feel like real wood. I had to get used to it though because the stocks were going down. So, for about 1 1/2 months I skated the China P.O.S. until I broke it lipsliding, I'm kind of glad I broke it, becasue I really didnt like it at all. It flipped good, but thats about it… Read Full Review

Punksnotdead's Response to sabator5's Review

Written on: 07/04/2005

wow you actually made a darkstar last that long, I got to give you props on that.