Derek & Clive, Derek & Clive Live Reviews

From 1 review

Derek & Clive, Derek & Clive Live - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Derek & Clive, Derek & Clive Live

Derek & Clive, Derek & Clive Live

“the first time I heard Derek and C;ive live, was 30...”

Written on: 27/05/2009 by jools100 (1 review written)

the first time I heard Derek and C;ive live, was 30 years ago, just moved into a house with an incredibly steep staircase, we had a very boozy house warming and having gone upstairs to the loo shouted from the top how do I get down again? and everyone cried out in unison the main line from Jump, it was incredibly funny! maybe best enjoyed under the influence of alchohol, I love this album and still remember most of the words 30 years on. I'm delighted to find it now on CD and will take pleasure… Read Full Review