Ford Fiesta 1.6S Reviews

Ford Fiesta 1.6S - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ford Fiesta 1.6S

Ford Fiesta 1.6S
Ford Fiesta 1.6S

“I've owned my Ford Fiesta 1.6s City Car for a year now...”

Written on: 27/04/2005 by Lawrence Kupai (1 review written)

I've owned my Ford Fiesta 1.6s City Car for a year now and at first I almost reluctantly bought it, but eventually it grew on me, it was in fairly rough condition when I bought it but now is almost immaculate through a lot of hard work and a bit (not a lot!) of cash, I've almost replaced everything in the engine and it now runs like new.
Performance wise its great, I've hit 60 in just under 10 secs - not bad for an 8v! The handling is great and the reliability is second to none for a car of its… Read Full Review

“I've recently bought one of these 1.6S Ford Fiesta s...”

Written on: 16/01/2003 by dunketh. (1 review written)

I've recently bought one of these 1.6S Ford Fiesta s because the insurance on my XR2 was killing me.
What I've got is a car that's a second slower (than the equivalent XR2i) but a good 600 pounds cheaper to insure. I thinks it's worth the sacrifice!
The build quality is good and it's infinitely more solid than the previous fiestas.
It'll hit 60 in around 10 seconds and top out at around 125mph.
I like the car, it uses exactly the same engine as the old Fiesta XR2 which makes it a doddle to work… Read Full Review