Porsche Boxster 97 2.5 LHD Reviews

Porsche Boxster 97 2.5 LHD - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Porsche Boxster 97 2.5 LHD

Porsche Boxster 97 2.5 LHD
Porsche Boxster 97 2.5 LHD

“I m not your average basic car owner. I'm outside the...”

Written on: 26/04/2008 by BMW247 (4 reviews written)

I m not your average basic car owner. I'm outside the box when it comes to buying and owning cars. I spend hours and weeks and may take several months for me to research and find my next car. Thus far I have owned 20 cars in the past 25 years of my driving history. So believe me when I give advice on a car I've done my homework with true ownership experiences to put into place.
The Porsche Boxster I've had zero ownership problems or breakdowns. Rides comfort for average frame person. A real… Read Full Review

“The Porsche Boxster 2.5 is a great car, best looking...”

Written on: 18/05/2005 by ferpower (5 reviews written)

The Porsche Boxster 2.5 is a great car, best looking roadster on the road. 2.5 engine is quick but not fast. Good mpg for a Porsche, very practical 2 seater. Handing is scary without Traction Control.
Do not compare these cars with 996's, not in the same league, 996 is a proper Porsche where as these are the poor mans alternative. Not too impressed with the power on the open road… Read Full Review

“Yes, you too can own a 40,000km Porsche for under 18K...”

Written on: 14/02/2001 by James. (1 review written)

Yes, you too can own a 40,000km Porsche for under 18K - the snag, the wheel is on the wrong side, but you are driving on the correct UK side of the road - anyway with the dimensions of this car, Ive found turning right across traffic not to be a problem (some even let you out..). Fantastic engine - 200bhp means that you hit the limit more often than not with a big smile on your face - build quality is superb as is paint work .. suprisingly enough storage .. and rock solid German mechanics… Read Full Review

112939_Barry.'s Response to 928_James.'s Review

Written on: 04/07/2003

cool i tell me hair dresser and my sister!

Speeddemon's Response to 928_James.'s Review

Written on: 04/05/2004

There are plenty of other cars out there with REAL performance and reliability, how about the Mk IV Toyota Supra for example - stunning looks, reliability to die for and performance that most 911 (let alone Boxter) owners can only dream of. Personally I'd rather drive a T5 Volvo estate than a Boxter!!

Speeddemon's Response to 928_James.'s Review

Written on: 04/05/2004

No the Boxter IS a girlie car. Granted the S improves performance but it still looks like the front end of 2 911s stuck together.

Red's Response to 928_James.'s Review

Written on: 31/12/2003

It's amazing how many men who don't own cars like this think they are 'girlie'........

Polainm's Response to 928_James.'s Review

Written on: 11/09/2003

The first comment obviously requires a lesson in English! Me fink mate.
<br>
<br>It is sad that rip-off Britain effectively reduces the pleasure to more people driving these cars than using them as shopping baskets is SW1 (that's the POSH bit of London to Americans).
<br>
<br>I still believe Porsche UK to suffer from the yuppie era which is a shame. I drove my Dad's 928s (illegally, without him knowing) when I was 17 (now I'm 30ish). After all I did polish it! Truely amazing balance and power delivery. I have heard from close friend who tested a Boxter that it was the most 'extension of the senses' car he has driven. Still, it is borderline girlie car though. Not sure. Might prefer a LHD Audi RS4 for similar money....!