Dirt Devil DD6114 Reviews

• Service & Support

Dirt Devil DD6114 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dirt Devil DD6114

Dirt Devil DD6114

“Had a Dirt Devil DD6114 now for over two years and...”

Written on: 05/09/2008 by chat (1 review written)

Had a Dirt Devil DD6114 now for over two years and have been pleasantly surprised at it's no-nonsense capability. A low cost brand that is as good as any I've previously used costing three or four times as much. Nice and compact and with the old system of disposable bags makes it far more hygienic and cleaner. Only problem I cracked the connecting pipe although it was probably due to my carelessness. Gaffa tape works wonders! Great little machine… Read Full Review

Dirt Devil DD6114

“After a couple of years using the Dyson DC01 and...”

Written on: 08/01/2003 by Arran. (1 review written)

After a couple of years using the Dyson DC01 and Hoover Vortex (both were shockingly apalling), I found myself vacuum-less due to both of these cleaners self destructing in as many as 3 years (18 months life span for each). Whilst in my local Comet store I came across the Dirt Devil DD6114 which was being sold for £40 (bargain I thought!), I promply bought one as I now live in a small apartment - thinking that all I needed was a no-frills all singing dancing vacuum. Upon opening the box I was… Read Full Review