Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation Reviews

Media Gallery for Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation

“My aunt is a Mary Kay consultant, and though I'm a die...”

Written on: 08/04/2010

My aunt is a Mary Kay consultant, and though I'm a die hard MAC lover, I decided to give this a chance. I really wanted to love it, but I don't. I do believe that it would've somewhat worked well for me if I had the right color, but she switched my color and sent me something way too light for my complexion. Also, I normally use creme to powder type foundations being that I can apply them with a brush and go, my aunt told me to use my hand to apply this, which to me is messy. Maybe I could've… Read Full Review

Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation

“I tried both the medium and the full coverage Mary Kay...”

Written on: 14/11/2006 by FrostyJane (9 reviews written)

I tried both the medium and the full coverage Mary Kay foundations and didn't like either, the colours have a good choice of undertones for all skin tones, but I couldn't find one pale enough for myself. I also found the foundations quite hard to blend, they looked a little too obvious on my skin. They could be a good choice for someone who is used to wearing a lot of foundation which is why I ticked yes to recommend to a friend. I must say I highly recommend Mary Kay Signature concealer for… Read Full Review