Microsoft Windows 2000 Reviews

Microsoft Windows 2000 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Microsoft Windows 2000

Microsoft Windows 2000

“The Windows 2000 operating system is safe, reliable,...”

Written on: 22/12/2005 by tom32 (16 reviews written)

The Windows 2000 operating system is safe, reliable, and quite speedy. I think the speed depends entirely on your RAM though. I'm only on 226, and I'm starting to notice it slow down. Anti-virus software will slow it down too. Its reliability is top notch, and since I've had it, it hasn't crashed once on me. The new Windows Security feature is great - by pressing ctrl+alt+delete, a brand new menu appears that allows more options, including a revamped Task Manager that allows more control over… Read Full Review

Microsoft Windows 2000

“I have been using Microsoft Windows 2000 in a network...”

Written on: 04/01/2003 by Sam. (1 review written)

I have been using Microsoft Windows 2000 in a network set up. Secure and stable… Read Full Review