Plantronics M1000 Reviews

From 1 review

Plantronics M1000 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Plantronics M1000

Plantronics M1000

“I've owned a Nokia 8910 for a short while and thought...”

Written on: 31/12/2002 by Mark Glammy. (1 review written)

I've owned a Nokia 8910 for a short while and thought I would try out the new craze - a wire free headset. As my phone includes Bluetooth I chose a Plantronics M1000 unit (UK £100). It's quite small and light but the ear clip just does not do it for me, it just would not hold firm on either ear.

The stated range of 10m was far short of my experience, as the most i managed was around 2m!! Sound quality is poor with a weak tinny sound (may have been the poor fit on my ears)

Also it does not… Read Full Review

Mmhsys.'s Response to 61742_Mark Glammy.'s Review

Written on: 30/03/2003

the battery life is NOT GOOD! unless talk time between 25-30 minutes is considered good!

113500_Spacemonkey.'s Response to 61742_Mark Glammy.'s Review

Written on: 06/07/2003

That was lucky I nearly bought one of these