Nokia Snake 2 Reviews

“sacdasdasdasdasdasdsaasdashgfhjfgbegdfd”

Written on: 07/10/2009

sacdasdasdasdasdasdsaasdashgfhjfgbegdfd… Read Full Review

Nokia Snake 2

“I like to catch the froots, but the bad points for me...”

Written on: 06/12/2008 by friendlysanju (1 review written)

I like to catch the froots, but the bad points for me are when the snake bangs, it stops and spins its head... Also I hate the waiting time on the game, dont understand why it takes so long for such a simple game... Although, Nokia Snake 2 is a nice game to play, there are many stages to it and now I have completed the mobile phone game I well recommend it… Read Full Review

Nokia Snake 2

“Nokia Snake 2 is the best mobile phone game ever...”

Written on: 15/07/2006 by TheBootyHunter (5 reviews written)

Nokia Snake 2 is the best mobile phone game ever invented. It's simplicity is what makes it so much fun. It takes considerable concentration so you don't get bored easily, and once you start it's hard to stop. You always aim at getting a higher point score than the game before. It's addictive! It really is… Read Full Review

Nokia Snake 2

“Snake 2 is so much better than any other mobile game....”

Written on: 19/07/2004 by masterbuffy (1 review written)

Snake 2 is so much better than any other mobile game. I don't have it on my mobile so I play on my mums phone. It is a great game which keeps me gripped for hours on end… Read Full Review

192208_Preetham's Response to 162866_masterbuffy's Review

Written on: 06/05/2005

hello friends,this is preetham,i wanna make highscore in nokia 1100. Do you have any tips to get me to highscore i.e,the game score should not start from 0, but that should start from 1000 or 2000 something like that.is there any secret codes something like that.... my high score in nokia is 3381. If you have any code or tips please dont forget to tell me.. bye

267439_Mon221's Response to 162866_masterbuffy's Review

Written on: 18/11/2006

Hi, I'd like to say to Masterbuffy: You should be blissful that you've reached such a high score ( more than 3300 ). It took me over a year of playing Snake 2 to reach 3069! Maybe I used a mobile different from yours, but believe me, when I did, I felt as if I had conquered the universe.

Nokia Snake 2

“Nokia - Snake 2 is the best mobile phone game ever!!!,...”

Written on: 09/03/2004 by PCMAN18 (7 reviews written)

Nokia - Snake 2 is the best mobile phone game ever!!!, got it on a 3310 which i have had for about 18 months now and need to charge every 2 days by how often i play snake 2. My top score is 2371 so bring it on if u think ur hard enough!!!!… Read Full Review

243014_Darth Sidious's Response to PCMAN18's Review

Written on: 16/05/2006

Can't get above 2437 on the Nokia 1100 on the Snake 2 classic, on the challange can't get past the seventh maze.

Nokia Snake 2

“Snake 2 is the best snake game ever you get boneses...”

Written on: 17/01/2004 by hilo (1 review written)

Snake 2 is the best snake game ever you get boneses and can go through the walls. And you can make it as chalnging as you want! All i can say is that i love it, it helps me pass time!… Read Full Review

Nokia Snake 2

“My friend and i are obsessed with snake, our highest...”

Written on: 02/10/2003 by christine and allie (1 review written)

My friend and i are obsessed with snake, our highest scores is a little below 4000, we fear that our learning is being disrupted by our 'slight' obsession with the game, and we may end up homeless, but its all good, as long as we still have snake. please tell us your high scores we would really like to know what the highest score is, send it to get_over_it_again@hotmail.com . Love christine and allie… Read Full Review

Hilo's Response to christine and allie's Review

Written on: 17/01/2004

Sounds cool!

Mysterious Gal's Response to christine and allie's Review

Written on: 21/11/2008

Im very proud of my score and was wondering if any one else had achieved my score and just google search nokia snake... my score is 8235.... anyone else reached this?

Pcman18's Response to christine and allie's Review

Written on: 15/11/2005

2371 :(
<br>I should have the highest score - I love it the most!

197505_Karthik172's Response to christine and allie's Review

Written on: 13/06/2005

Hi friends I've scored 4450 in Snake II..in speed 9...in Nokia 3350 phone..let me know if any one is higher than me.

184978_Saurabhsinha's Response to christine and allie's Review

Written on: 10/03/2005

My highest score is 3950...same as u +- 10-15...but it's just not have been possible to cross the 4000 barrier. I have finished the whole game 4 times at least but always have fallen short. Why does the game stop giving high pointers in the last stages is beyond me.

Nokia Snake 2

“I think its really good and easy though. I like that...”

Written on: 19/07/2003 by Poss. (1 review written)

I think its really good and easy though. I like that it shows the score and the little bugs help alot. But one day a weird looking bug appeared, it was a circle with a moving circle around that. I got no idea what it did to my score, does any body know? please e-mail me...possompie@hotmail.com… Read Full Review

Nokia Snake 2

“i think snake 2 all in all is very skillful and and it...”

Written on: 12/03/2003 by rocker. (1 review written)

i think snake 2 all in all is very skillful and and it is good when people are bored… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Same as above.”

Written on: 05/03/2003 by Ryan. (1 review written)

Same as above… Read Full Review

Nokia Snake 2

“The whole aspect of snake 2 was to entertain. However...”

Written on: 08/02/2003 by rob. (1 review written)

The whole aspect of snake 2 was to entertain. However nokia decided to entertain us a little bit more. since it's predecessor snake1 or snake, it's changed in the mind of graphics. Snake was a line that creeped around a small box. Now in snake2 you can see the actual mouth of the snake opening to eat the eggs. In snake 1 you had to collect eggs. In snake 2 you collect the eggs and the extra's (mice, bat e.t.c.) the rapid change of the nokia mobiles has also effected the style of snake. With the… Read Full Review

Nokia Snake 2

“Nokia snake 2 is amazing so much better than nokia...”

Written on: 29/12/2002 by Pat Moloney. (1 review written)

Nokia snake 2 is amazing so much better than nokia snake 1. it is a really good game for when you are bored and it keeps your top scores!… Read Full Review