AShop Software www.ashopsoftware.com Reviews

AShop Software www.ashopsoftware.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for AShop Software www.ashopsoftware.com

AShop Software www.ashopsoftware.com

“I have used this shopping cart for a couple of years...”

Written on: 17/09/2013

I have used this shopping cart for a couple of years now and it has progressively got worse and with the advent of their version 4 it has become unusable, it will actually loose you sales! I'm moving, mammoth task but no choice now. I would not recommend this software to my competitors, that is how bad it is!… Read Full Review

“AShop for Downloads is a bargain for the price. It is...”

Written on: 29/12/2002 by Allen Sheppard. (1 review written)

AShop for Downloads is a bargain for the price. It is a complete shopping cart, affiliate marketing system, and secure file downloader for selling digital products. The pages that customers and affiliates view may be customized and inserted within HTML pages so that it blends seamlessly into any web site. There are too many features to list here. Check the feature list at http://www.ashopsoftware.com/ashop_downloads_features.htm… Read Full Review

Jane Sheppard.'s Response to Allen Sheppard.'s Review

Written on: 29/07/2003

I started looking for a program to for selling and downloading my ebooks about a year ago. At the time, AShop for Downloads seemed to be the only program out there that would do the job. AShop technical support setup my download store within a day. I couldn't have done it without the download feature and now I have hundreds of affiliates linking to my online store.<br><br>I was using Miva Merchant to sell products that required sales tax and shipping calculations, but the newly released AShop Deluxe does it all, so I am upgrading.

Emad59's Response to Allen Sheppard.'s Review