La Redoute Reviews - www.redoute.co.uk

La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I am very, very pleased with a leather jacket I...”

Written on: 21/03/2011 by Palmhouse (1 review written)

I am very, very pleased with a leather jacket I purchased as a sale item. It is just what I have been looking for for ages, it fits well, is stylish and, best of all, it is an absolute bargain.
I ordered a size 18, or 42 as I am large chested. At first I thought that it was too snug, but, it is actually a perfect fit and light in weight which makes it perfect for spring or cool summer nights.
I was also most impressed by the swift delivery.
I love the colour because it is grey with a few… Read Full Review

“Me again - sorry to sound boring but have just taken...”

Written on: 06/01/2011

Me again - sorry to sound boring but have just taken delivery of a pair of Doc Marten style shiny ankle boots and two asymetric cardigans. Once again, absolutely no problems with delivery, quality or price. Perhaps it varies according to where you live? I will continue to shop at La Redoute and would urge anyone who hasn't tried them to give them a go - your experience may turn out as consistently good as mine.

Jill Grant… Read Full Review

“I was astonished at some of the negative reviews here....”

Written on: 03/01/2011

I was astonished at some of the negative reviews here. I have been a customer of La Redoute since 1998 and have never had the slightest problem with either quality of goods, returns or prompt delivery - these days I order via the website and find this straightforward. I love the clothes; stylish and edgy and ideal for me as I am someone who hates fussy prints and wrapover dresses! Shoe sizes are a bit haywire so I have learnt to order a size larger than normal.

Jill Grant… Read Full Review

“I love La Redoute! You can't fault the clothes, which...”

Written on: 13/02/2006 by ceceliamjjohn (1 review written)

I love La Redoute! You can't fault the clothes, which are stylish and well-made, or the value for money. I've found the website easy to use, although it's a good idea to have the catalogue with you in case an item can't be found online. That way, you can just put in the catalogue number. Also, I like the numerous discounts offered, and the free gifts, and the possibility of having a 'try now, pay later' payment account. The 0870 number is irritating, but if you go to saynoto0870.com, you can… Read Full Review

Roos33's Response to ceceliamjjohn's Review

Written on: 19/02/2006

Hi ceceliamjjohn, I was wondering if you like laredoute so much, if you could help me out. They are doing a £25 voucher deal if you introduce a new customer to laredoute. If I were to use your customer information as someone who has introduced me to laredoute, both you and myself would receive a £25 off voucher which you can use if you spend more than £50.

Ceceliamjjohn's Response to ceceliamjjohn's Review

Written on: 20/02/2006

Sure, send me your info and I'll recommend you. No prob.
<br>