La Redoute Reviews - www.redoute.co.uk

La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“ I have shopped at LaRedoute for years, on average I...”

Written on: 11/04/2011 by kerrystevens (1 review written)

I have shopped at LaRedoute for years, on average I have always been delighted with my purchases. I have only recently experienced dissapointment in some items of clothing. However, as the majority of the, shoes, clothes. lingere etc has been of good quality I shall continue to shop with them. As for delivery, I am always surprised at how
quick they arrive!
The items of clothing I was dissapointed with creased very badly, it may be helpful to have known this before purchasing?

“I will continue to purchase goods from la Redoute,...”

Written on: 07/11/2005 by Beryl Begley (1 review written)

I will continue to purchase goods from la Redoute, with confidence in the quality, but I will purchase via the internet rather than the telephone in future. I found the telephone sales person quite frustrating to deal with because of her lack of knowledge… Read Full Review

“www.redoute.co.uk is a French clothing site which is...”

Written on: 28/12/2002 by Colette Collopy. (1 review written)

www.redoute.co.uk is a French clothing site which is first class!… Read Full Review

Lmc's Response to Colette Collopy.'s Review

Written on: 02/12/2003

i have just received my autumn/winter redoute and i must say i'm very impressed. they have an excellent range of clothes that are different from the boring english black and white range. they have an excellent size range from small to large. the children's clothes are fantastic especially for boys. keep up the good work