La Redoute Reviews - www.redoute.co.uk

La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“ I have shopped at LaRedoute for years, on average I...”

Written on: 11/04/2011 by kerrystevens (1 review written)

I have shopped at LaRedoute for years, on average I have always been delighted with my purchases. I have only recently experienced dissapointment in some items of clothing. However, as the majority of the, shoes, clothes. lingere etc has been of good quality I shall continue to shop with them. As for delivery, I am always surprised at how
quick they arrive!
The items of clothing I was dissapointed with creased very badly, it may be helpful to have known this before purchasing?

“I will continue to purchase goods from la Redoute,...”

Written on: 07/11/2005 by Beryl Begley (1 review written)

I will continue to purchase goods from la Redoute, with confidence in the quality, but I will purchase via the internet rather than the telephone in future. I found the telephone sales person quite frustrating to deal with because of her lack of knowledge… Read Full Review