La Redoute Reviews - www.redoute.co.uk

La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“La redoute Discount codes..........waste of time more...”

Written on: 09/01/2012 by Jodz90 (3 reviews written)

I wanted to order some summer clothes for a february holiday, as no where currently stocks any, its just the remains off all the winter sales that's left everywhere. Anyway, found some lovely things on la redoute. Found a fab £15 discount off orders £20 and over, found then that discount is not valid on approx 80% of their stock! Seemed to be valid on the things that were way overpriced no one would buy anyway! Like £39 for a cheap vest top! I entered something else that should have been… Read Full Review

Mandjg's Response to Jodz90's Review

Written on: 07/02/2012

Hi,
I'm sorry to hear you had problems using one of our order codes. If you would like to discuss this further please email your customer number to amanda.grice@redcats.co.uk and I will happily give you a call.
Thanks
Amanda Grice

“Nice clothes, shame about the delivery...”

Written on: 15/09/2011 by lisadancer (6 reviews written)

La Redoute have stylish, affordable clothes. The sizes are rather large compared to other places that I shop at. I normally wear an 8/10 from high street shops but require a 4/6 in Laredoute clothing. I can deal with that though. My main bug bear with this company is that delivery is so slow! It's time to get into the 21st century La Redoute! When you consider that you can order clothes from almost any clothing retailer and receive them in a matter of days, to have to wait weeks seems… Read Full Review

Mandjg's Response to lisadancer's Review

Written on: 16/12/2011

Hi, I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with our delivery service and sizing. Should you wish to discuss this further please email your contact details to amanda.grice@redcats.co.uk and I will gladly give you a call.

“The coat arrived on time and looked good, but because...”

Written on: 07/11/2010

The coat arrived on time and looked good, but because of vanity sizing it was too big for me (La Redoute 8 is ASOS 10). So began the long and hard process of exchanging/returning it. After emailing the customer service only to receive no reply I called and called the customer service and finally got through. The British woman (apparently older) was very inefficient: after having trouble with the credit card I told her to cancel the exchange and that I'd just return the the coat via courier. She… Read Full Review

“I have been a customer at La Redoute for more than 3...”

Written on: 30/07/2005 by emiali999 (1 review written)

I have been a customer at La Redoute for more than 3 years. The quality of the clothing is brilliant! The prices are reasonable too.
The delivery service could not be worse. I ordered a pair of tennis shoes in January 2005, and I only received them in mid-March, when I was told that the expected delivery time was within a week!
Overall their items are so cool, and much cheaper than other catalogues and shops… Read Full Review

“La Redoute is French fashion at it's best. Just a...”

Written on: 02/01/2005 by fibromagnet6 (1 review written)

La Redoute is French fashion at it's best. Just a little bit different from most popular UK catalogues.
As well as the normal clothes catalogue it has a catalogue for 'En plus' for the sizes over 16 and 'Tall Is Me' for the taller lady.
Prices are sometimes a little bit high but I usually wait for the Winter and Summer sales where you get as much as 60% off.
The service I have found to be very good and if I have had a querie about something or other it has been cleared up quickly.
Delivery… Read Full Review

“I have been using La-Redoute for a few years now &...”

Written on: 21/10/2004 by nickthesurfer (1 review written)

I have been using La-Redoute for a few years now & over-all have had a positive relationship with the company. I order via my account & then pay in full with a credit card & so have never had any billing problems. Some of the customer service peeps can be a little on the slow side but you get that with any company. I did feel that quality levels did dip last year (2003) but the stuff recently has been better.
Summary - if you can cope with a delivery schedule of 1-2 weeks, then you'll be happy… Read Full Review

“I love La Redoute fashions... good taste at good value...”

Written on: 31/03/2004 by lillie (1 review written)

I love La Redoute fashions... good taste at good value prices. Quality is excellent… Read Full Review