La Redoute Reviews - www.redoute.co.uk

La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“La redoute Discount codes..........waste of time more...”

Written on: 09/01/2012 by Jodz90 (3 reviews written)

I wanted to order some summer clothes for a february holiday, as no where currently stocks any, its just the remains off all the winter sales that's left everywhere. Anyway, found some lovely things on la redoute. Found a fab £15 discount off orders £20 and over, found then that discount is not valid on approx 80% of their stock! Seemed to be valid on the things that were way overpriced no one would buy anyway! Like £39 for a cheap vest top! I entered something else that should have been… Read Full Review

Mandjg's Response to Jodz90's Review

Written on: 07/02/2012

Hi,
I'm sorry to hear you had problems using one of our order codes. If you would like to discuss this further please email your customer number to amanda.grice@redcats.co.uk and I will happily give you a call.
Thanks
Amanda Grice

“Nice clothes, shame about the delivery...”

Written on: 15/09/2011 by lisadancer (6 reviews written)

La Redoute have stylish, affordable clothes. The sizes are rather large compared to other places that I shop at. I normally wear an 8/10 from high street shops but require a 4/6 in Laredoute clothing. I can deal with that though. My main bug bear with this company is that delivery is so slow! It's time to get into the 21st century La Redoute! When you consider that you can order clothes from almost any clothing retailer and receive them in a matter of days, to have to wait weeks seems… Read Full Review

Mandjg's Response to lisadancer's Review

Written on: 16/12/2011

Hi, I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with our delivery service and sizing. Should you wish to discuss this further please email your contact details to amanda.grice@redcats.co.uk and I will gladly give you a call.

“The coat arrived on time and looked good, but because...”

Written on: 07/11/2010

The coat arrived on time and looked good, but because of vanity sizing it was too big for me (La Redoute 8 is ASOS 10). So began the long and hard process of exchanging/returning it. After emailing the customer service only to receive no reply I called and called the customer service and finally got through. The British woman (apparently older) was very inefficient: after having trouble with the credit card I told her to cancel the exchange and that I'd just return the the coat via courier. She… Read Full Review

“I love La Redoute fashions... good taste at good value...”

Written on: 31/03/2004 by lillie (1 review written)

I love La Redoute fashions... good taste at good value prices. Quality is excellent… Read Full Review