La Redoute Reviews - www.redoute.co.uk

La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Really frustrating website”

Written on: 04/06/2014 by Phillilla (1 review written)

The discount codes generally work, the prices, quality and styles are pretty good too but the website ordering system drives me mad.... I have been trying on and off for about a week to try to order 3 items and am about to admit defeat as I keep being chucked out… Read Full Review

“paying by card”

Written on: 27/03/2013

every time i try to pay with debit card it keeps saying declined am i doing something wrong it happened last month to… Read Full Review

“Only one out of 3 orders available.”

Written on: 31/10/2012 by pavarottiparrot (1 review written)

I ordered 3 items of clothing to wear together, as they made up a complete co-ordinated outfit. One item was out of stock and not available for at least 3 weeks. Another item was no longer available. So, of course, the third item is no use to me on it's own. However, they have sent it to me and charged me for it, as well as charging £3.99 p&p Now I have to return it. Do they refund my payment and p&p? Do I have to cancel the item that should be in after 3 weeks? Will they charge another… Read Full Review

Redcatsuk's Response to pavarottiparrot's Review

Written on: 13/11/2012

please send your customer details to sharon.ingham@redcats.co.uk to enable me to check your account and contact you directly.

Kentkat's Response to pavarottiparrot's Review

Written on: 23/01/2013

It is my understanding under the terms of Distant Selling Regulations (DSR) that online customers have 7 working days starting the day after an item is delivered to inform a company of their intention to cancel/return the order (i.e. by e-mail or actually returning the item). If you did this they are legally required to refund any P&P or restocking/admin funds.

If you did adhere to this, you should ask them to explain why they have tried to ignore/opt out of their DSR obligations. If you receive an unsatisfactory answer you should report them to Trading Standards and the OFT. Good luck.

“Slow delivery”

Written on: 13/07/2012 by oldskoolmacboy (1 review written)

Been waiting 7 days for a coat to arrive. Still no sign of it turning up. The problem I have is that I paid 3.99 for delivery, it would have been OK if it was free. That's not good enough in this day and age. To compare, since I ordered the coat I have ordered and received an iPhone from O2 and clothes from Burton, all ordered after I ordered the coat from La Redoute… Read Full Review

Mandjg's Response to oldskoolmacboy's Review

Written on: 16/07/2012

Hi,
I am sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. If you could please contact me at amanda.grice@redcats.co.uk I will gladly look into this for you.
Kind Regards
Amanda Grice
La Redoute Customer Care Team Manager

“Returns impossible, odd sizes”

Written on: 27/05/2012

Its very difficult to find the correct sizes with la redoute - you can be a 8 in one type of shirt and a 12 in another. Tried to do returns and they asked to take more money out of my account, sounded quite suspect, didnt go through with it as I thought my chances of getting my money back sounded slim. id go shopping in a shop where you can try things on and be sure, if i were you… Read Full Review

Mandjg's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2012

Hi,
As one of the team managers at La Redoute I would like to contact you regarding this issue. Could you please email me at amanda.grice@redcats.co.uk so I can look into this for you.
Kind Regards
Amanda Grice

“Not fussed”

Written on: 15/04/2012

Although the products are normally of quite good quality, I find that the delivery takes ages, and the promotional codes don't apply to most of the stock. Not all that satisfied, to be honest… Read Full Review