Buy A Gift Reviews - www.buyagift.co.uk

684

Buy A Gift - www.buyagift.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Buy A Gift - www.buyagift.co.uk

Buy A Gift - www.buyagift.co.uk

“Excellent Value for Money. We have used 2for 1 Breaks.”

Written on: 01/12/2016 by Shaffer321 (1 review written)

We have been to a few different hotels,All have been excellent, The rooms have been warm and comfortable.Bathrooms have been very good. The Full English Breakfasts have always been of a high standard. We have bought another couple of buy a gift for next year… Read Full Review

“Rally Experience”

Written on: 27/11/2016 by Dangelo368 (1 review written)

Ive bought a Rally Experience Day for my Daughter, it came within 3 days , great service,cant wait to see her face when she opens it on Christmas Morning, will let you know how her Rally Day goes...Thankyou Dawn Langton… Read Full Review

“Always good service”

Written on: 20/11/2016 by Barney17 (1 review written)

Have ordered quite a few deals as presents. Recipients have enjoyed them very much. There is something for everyone… Read Full Review

Visit buyagift.co.uk

“No compassion for ill health”

Written on: 25/10/2016 by Chris Morant (2 reviews written)

Given a visit to Kew Gardens for Christmas 2015 because of health problems it got overlooked and expired this month(October) as only valid for 10 months. Found out today it can be revived but at a cost of £20. If we ever really wanted to go as pensioners a couple of tickets would cost us £26 Blatant profiteering! Decided not to bother, however, would recommend the daily primary coloured epistle (riddle) people as they were brilliant. A full years validity would help as would aligning… Read Full Review

Buyagift Helper's Response to Chris Morant's Review

Thanks for your feedback!

I'm sorry to hear you've had some difficulties with ill health, we certainly do take factors like this in to account when assisting our customers.

Please email your voucher reference number in and I'd be happy to look in to this further.

I hope this helps and I look forward to hearing from you.

Written on: 27/10/2016

Thank you for belated response. The pretty tin and the reference card were taken by the dustmen yesterday - but it was a trip for two to Kew Gardens

Buyagift Helper's reply to Chris Morant's Comment

Written on: 31/10/2016

Hi there,

Thanks for your response.

I am sorry to hear this. Perhaps you can email us with the name and address of the original purchaser, and I'd be happy to locate the order this way? I'll ensure to have this picked up straight away.

Buyagift Helper's reply to Chris Morant's Comment

Written on: 03/11/2016

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Please contact us - this way it will come straight through to me.

Buyagift Helper's reply to Buyagift Helper's Comment

Written on: 08/11/2016

Hi,

It appears we're unable to post our email address through this website - please use the contact form on our website.

Thanks

Chris Morant's Response to Chris Morant's Review

Written on: 09/11/2016

Whilst the initial response was as described above, since posting the Review Buyagift have been far more sympathetic and an extended voucher has been issued so perhaps the heading should now read "delayed compassion for ill health" But in any event Buyagift have now done the decent thing so I am happy

“Brill every time. ”

Written on: 21/10/2016 by Rossalljulie (1 review written)

Have used this sight on numerous occasions and never been disappointed. My parents enjoyed a day out at the races recently. Our daughters and partners liked their visit to Prezzo. I like that the recipient can book for a time suitable to them. Have just ordered some smart boxes as Christmas presents which are valid for 24 months. What is there not to like!… Read Full Review

“No gift yet!”

Written on: 07/10/2016 by Alizae3 (1 review written)

Ordered a voucher for a birthday gift for a friend, paid extra for gift box and they said it would arrive in 1-2 days. 5 days later nothing. Tried the help line and you get many recorded messages which do not help. Eventually got through and they said a new gift box would be sent out the next day. I'm waiting… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/10/2016

Thanks for your feedback!

I am very sorry to hear that your order hasn't arrived. I would very much like to look in to this further for you.

Please email in your reference number to us and we will ensure we can find out what has happened.

Once more I am sorry for the delay but I look forward to hearing from you.

“Very good”

Written on: 07/10/2016 by Demarcus1993 (1 review written)

Ordered driving lesson for a junior voucher online within minutes spot on… Read Full Review

Visit buyagift.co.uk

“super car driving blast”

Written on: 05/10/2016 by aitch1957 (1 review written)

My wife knew I'd always wanted to drive a Porsche so she bought me a buy a gift voucher where I chose this option. I found very limited choice for the venue most convenient to my home and when I did get it sorted I realised that the experience would amount to a 3 mile drive! I arrived at the circuit (Mallory Park) and went through the registration process being reminded several times that I could pay extra for a waiver to the £2500 excess I would face in the event of damage being caused and… Read Full Review

Buyagift Helper's Response to aitch1957's Review

Written on: 07/10/2016

Thanks for your feedback!

I am sorry to hear you've not enjoyed your experience. Our suppliers always ensure that the tracks amount to the mileage you've paid for, but I am sorry if you were not made aware of this.

Please email in your reference number to us and we'd be happy to look in to this further for you.

I hope this helps.

Buyagift Helper's Response to aitch1957's Review

Written on: 10/10/2016

Hi there,

Thanks for leaving some feedback for us!

I am sorry to hear you weren't happy with the experience you'd had on the day. We never wish for our customers to feel disappointed and would like to look in to this further.

Please email your voucher number in to us with some of the details for your booking date.

I hope this helps and we look forward to hearing from you.

“Late Delivery”

Written on: 02/10/2016 by 426Hamilton (1 review written)

I ordered on 24th and received on 30th. So if you need it in a hurry give yourself plenty of time. I thought I would have it within a couple of days. It is for a 30th Birthday present and I thought it would be something special for their day. I hope they enjoy it. Just remember to give yourself a little time for the gift pack to come through… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/10/2016

Thanks for your feedback!

I am very sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the delivery timeframe. We send our vouchers out by standard delivery, which can take up to 5 working days. As your order was placed on a Saturday it was dispatched the following Monday.

Please rest assured we will shortly be upgrading our delivery to Royal Mail 1st Class over the Christmas Period.

I hope this helps reassure you but let us know if you have any further queries.

“Good value”

Written on: 25/09/2016 by Nan45 (1 review written)

I have bought several two night stays, afternoon teas and meals at Prezzo over the last few years. They have been very good value. I would recommend these to anyone. I hope Buy a Gift keep making these offers which we find are very enjoyable… Read Full Review

“Confused.....”

Written on: 19/09/2016 by MohammedMcCaffrey416 (1 review written)

Received a gift via this company for a 2 Supercar experience at Brands Hatch cost £189.00 Included in this package 6 Laps per Supercar around the track with a lap with a qualified instructor. The List of cars are as follows - Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8, Ferrari 360, Lamborghini Gallardo, Porsche 911/997, Fiat Abarth, Nissan GTR, McLaren MP12 4c, Jaguar F Type, Abarth 500, Alfa Romeo Giulietta, Aeril Atom, Bmw 18. I rang the Racing School to be told that the list above was published 6… Read Full Review

Written on: 20/09/2016

Thanks for your feedback!

I am sorry to hear you've had some difficulty finding availability for this experience. Brands Hatch is one of the most popular tracks within the UK, and due to this their dates can be booked up almost 4 months in advance.

The cars you had wanted unfortunately appear to be fully booked for the last 2 dates this year - however they do have upgraded versions of these cars that are available. There is a price increase with this, but please be assured this is optional and not compulsory to choose these upgraded cars.

Due to health and safety, the driving year is subject to seasonal conditions and most tracks will close from November/December to March. This is to ensure customer safety, but rest assured you'll be able to book for when the track does re-open.

I hope this helps answer any queries you may have, but if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks again for your feedback!

“Shard and afternoon tea ”

Written on: 12/09/2016 by lindaperera (1 review written)

I booked the shard/ Afternoon tea for my son as it was his girlfriends 19th Birthday. It was short notice and I could only book the tea at a hotel I wasn't Too keen on. I rebooked another tea at The Rubens by The Palace. It was a fantastic experience in a beautiful hotel. The staff were brilliant, nothing was too much trouble. A very memorable occasion, and the afternoon tea was superb as expected. They then visited the London Aquarium and went to to The Shard at night. No queues and the view… Read Full Review

“Do Not Buy”

Written on: 09/09/2016 by Camryn184 (1 review written)

I had a voucher given to me for my birthday, champagne afternoon tea, no venues near to where I live and really do not want to drive 30 miles to use it. Tried to extend voucher but it will not allow me to so thought I would exchange it. I went through the whole site and the only place that I could find within 10 miles is Prezzo, nice restaurant but set menu not to my liking. Voucher will not be used and it is such a waste of money. DO NOT BUY VOUCHERS AS A GIFT, THINK OF SOMETHING THEY WOULD… Read Full Review

Written on: 19/09/2016

Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear you're unhappy with your voucher. We do advertise all locations, and any set menu's prior to purchase but I can only apologise if you didn't see this.

If you would like to email in your reference number to us, we'd be happy to see if we can assist you further.

I hope this helps!

“Please don't anyone buy me one of these gifts again!!!”

Written on: 06/09/2016 by 84AL (1 review written)

I got brought a gift voucher from my brother for my 30th birthday after being unable to do the experience he selected for me - I decided to exchange the voucher for an alternative experience, a nice two night break with the wife in the Hallmark Carlton Hotel in Bournemouth. We spent the day on the beach as check in wasn't until 3pm which was no problem as it was a beautiful day. As we had two nights we decided as a nice treat we would book our parents in to the same hotel for the second day… Read Full Review

Buyagift Helper's Response to 84AL's Review

Written on: 09/09/2016

Hi there,

I am really sorry to hear of the issues you've had with your voucher bookings.

We would very much like to look in to this for you, so please forward us your voucher reference numbers to us.

I'm pleased to hear you found our staff friendly and helpful - but we'd certainly like the opportunity to change your opinion of our voucher service.

I do hope this helps and we look forward to hearing from you.

“CHEATS!!”

Written on: 01/09/2016 by Rob_Newcombe (1 review written)

Buyagift offered Topcashback AND a voucher code for use at the same time. It was made very clear that both could be used together. This was the only reason that I made my purchase with them and not elsewhere.They now refuse to pay the cashback claiming that it is not payable when a voucher code is used! This is despite advertising exactly the opposite. I have a screenshot to prove it. This is cheating at its worst and clearly a very dubious and possibly illegal practice… Read Full Review

Buyagift Helper's Response to Rob_Newcombe's Review

Written on: 01/09/2016

Hi,

Thanks for your on-line review.

I know we have been speaking over various social media sites, however I'm sorry to hear you're unhappy with our responses.

Please do understand that the cashback is not generated by us, it's generated by the TopCashBack website directly. We have no control over their processes, and we recommend you get in touch with them directly in order to solve the situation. They will be able to assist you in retrieving the cashback.

I hope this helps.

“fox country inn ibstone”

Written on: 06/07/2016

really friendly, nice clean room, good food especially breakfast. beautiful countryside. make sure you have a local map, a very enjoyable stay. Our room was upgraded without us asking. The first room was o.k. but rather small we would have been happy with this but they just upgraded us. so we were rather fortunate… Read Full Review

“Very disappointing”

Written on: 22/06/2016 by Hanna480 (1 review written)

My sister bought a one night stay in a hotel for my mother and I aS a birthday treat. When we tried to book, the hotel said they weren't part of the scheme, and had left last October. We rang in June. The hotel is still on the Buy a gift site. Customer services were not particularly helpful. Would not recommend this site… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/06/2016

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear this!

Can you please email your voucher number in to us, so we can look in to this a little further for you?

I hope this helps and we look forward to hearing from you.

“waste of money”

Written on: 15/06/2016 by fedupthree (1 review written)

like several of reviews we are also very disappointed with the 2 night voucher. It seems that most hotels stop taking the vouchers during May - October leaving a 10 month voucher given to us for Xmas worth only 5 months. Having spent many hours looking for a hotel to go to we ended up picking the nearest to where we live just to use it. I will be advising my family NOT to purchase these again. We did complain to Buy a gift about this but the reply was it is all in the small print of terms and… Read Full Review

Buyagift Helper's Response to fedupthree's Review

Written on: 17/06/2016

Hi there, thank you for leaving your review. Please email us so that we can look into this further for you.

“AFTERNOON TEA IN AN APPALLING DUMP MILES FROM THE PALACE”

Written on: 14/06/2016

Don't choose Hampton Court Palace followed by Kingston Lodge Hotel. The hotel is miles from the venue and is a total dump with appalling food. I mean a real dump and really appalling. don't do it!! I complained to Hospitality Line who investigated fully, but was offered a return visit - they obviously didn't care and do not appear to be taking the hotel off their list, so just thought I would warn anyone if they read this. Hampton Court is beautiful, but there was an event on the day we went… Read Full Review

Written on: 15/06/2016

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your experience at the Kingston Lodge Hotel. We have very good reviews from this normally!

Have you contacted Buyagift in regards to this? Please email in to us with some more feedback about what went wrong, so we can look in to this for you.

“never ever again”

Written on: 06/05/2016 by Keshawnq128 (1 review written)

usless conpany stole my £100 money voucher as aparantly is expired. customer service cant help. it was a gift and they kept ir… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/05/2016

Hi there,
I'm sorry to hear that you have an expired voucher!
Please email in your reference number to me and I would like to see if I can help you further.
I hope this helps and I look forward to hearing from you!

buyagift.co.uk