Buy A Gift Reviews - www.buyagift.co.uk

693

Buy A Gift - www.buyagift.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Buy A Gift - www.buyagift.co.uk

Buy A Gift - www.buyagift.co.uk

“BE WARNED - experience is ENTY ONLY”

Written on: 14/07/2017

I had a £50 gift buyagift voucher and saw the "Welcome Day at The Club and Spa, Chester" I went onto the club and spa website and they advertise "Spa Welcome* The perfect introduction into thespa. A day of relaxing in thespa with use of all of its facilities and Afternoon Tea" BE WARNED - the Welcome day gift voucher DOES NOT get you the Spa Welcome. All you get with a £50 buyagift voucher for this experience is your ENTRY ONLY. I feel like I was mislead by buyagift stating this is a… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/07/2017

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with your experience. We do state what a voucher includes in the description of the product and fine print both before and after purchase, we are very sorry if you were not aware of this.

We have passed on your comments to the spa and our account manager, which will be very helpful in our review process.

If you would like to discuss your experience further, please do not hesitate to email us with your voucher number.

“Bucket list fun”

Written on: 24/06/2017 by MelanieB123 (1 review written)

I have used buyagift for a number of purchases, mostly doing fun things to tick off my bucket list The vouchers are usually easy to redeem although I struggled a bit with Marriott Hotel spa day The best experience so far was gliding experience. I went to Shenington glider club. They were amazing , friendly, professional, enthusiastic and I had a brilliant experience. I wish I lived closer so I could take lessons… Read Full Review

“DISAPPOINTING”

Written on: 17/05/2017 by qdBates416 (1 review written)

My friend bought the Taste of Italy three course meal as a present for me and my husband. The choices of restaurants are Zizzi or Prezzo. Ok, no problem with that, however when you get the restaurant (we chose Prezzo) you don't get a choice from the full menu, but have the cheapest options (i.e. pizza or basic pasta dishes). This was very disappointing. It really was Hobson's Choice!! It would be better if they offered anything on the menu TO THE VALUE OF THE VOUCHER rather than have to endure… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/05/2017

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am sorry you were not aware our Prezzo vouchers include a choice from a set menu, this is stated on the description and fine print of your voucher. We try and do our best to make this clear for our customers to avoid any disappointment. I have passed on your comments to my management team to review to ensure future improvements. If you need anything else please do not hesitate to email us.

“money down the drain”

Written on: 02/05/2017 by winterkiss (1 review written)

had a voucher that expired 8 days ago. we tried to extend because we couldnt use it in the time frame and was told sorry, cant do that. tried online and by phone and told the same £150 down the drain. if you have a voucher make sure you use it because although they say you can extend the dates. we couldnt… Read Full Review

I am very sorry to hear your voucher has expired .

All of our experiences have set validity periods, and the vast majority of our vouchers provide 10 months from the date of purchase.

I apologise if you were not aware of this. We advertise the expiry dates on the voucher prior to purchase, and we also print the expiry date on the voucher itself.

We do our best to make this clear for our customers, so that they are aware of when they will need to use their voucher by.

Please email in to us with your voucher reference number or contact our customer service team and we can discuss your voucher further.

Again I am really sorry for your disappointment and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Winterkiss's reply to Buyagift Helper's Comment

Written on: 07/05/2017

It was your customer service team that told me the voucher couldn't be extended, transfered etc. When I mentioned that it was just money wasted she just said sorry, nothing we can do

Winterkiss's reply to Buyagift Helper's Comment

Written on: 11/05/2017

I've had 5 replies from buy a gift in response to my review......all of them have been standard replies, all with the exact same wording which just goes to show that they don't care enough to read the reviews but just leave it all to an automated response system

“tererible service ”

Written on: 21/04/2017 by isDominguez411 (1 review written)

I haven't got my voucher and its been nearly 3 weeks now - they have no idea what is going on - I have contacted them on numerous occasions and I still await a call back to tell me - yes they are nice people to speak to but they don't do or know anything… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/04/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

I am so sorry to hear you have not yet received your voucher and the disappointment this has caused you.

Please can you email us with your voucher reference number and we will investigate further, to ensure you receive your gift as soon as possible.

Once again I am really sorry and look forward to hearing from you shortly.

“WONDERFUL RELAXING SPA DAY FOR 2 AT RIVERHILLS IPSWICH”

Written on: 14/04/2017

My friend and I have visited Riverhills Ipswich several times on BuyaGift 2 for 1 spa days. The experience is so relaxing that we never want the day to end. We arrive around 10:00am and relax in the spa area until lunch. Lunch is a delicious 2 course meal in the sunny dining room. We then had three treatments which were fabulous. The beauticians are very skilled and pleasant. We then usually have a pot of tea while our nails are drying off. Then comes the hard part - leaving the relaxing… Read Full Review

“Not worth the money ”

Written on: 02/04/2017 by Gillxrich (1 review written)

Had a buy a gift bought as a gift from our children they sell them as valid 10 months however hardly any of there choice of hotels accept them from June to September making them absolutely useless we used our in March which then means nothing is open around you until easter so no there not a good gift and I think it's an awful shame when your loved ones feel they have got you the ideal gift the company should be ashamed really .. they should make this clear to the buyer which they don't… Read Full Review

Buyagift Helper's Response to Gillxrich's Review

Written on: 03/04/2017

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your hotel stay voucher.

I am sorry to hear you are disappointed booking your experience, all hotel restrictions should be displayed under their fine print both pre and post purchase which customers are agreeing to.

If this is not the case please email us with your voucher reference number, so we can ensure the correct information is amended on our site to ensure future improvements!

I am once again so sorry for any inconveniences this has caused and look forward to hearing from you.

“Customer service”

Written on: 02/04/2017 by Serenau142 (1 review written)

We have not used our voucher yet it was bought as a wedding present and we've been unable to use due to personal circumstances I called and explain this to a girl who was fantastic and extended it for me, customer service 5star… Read Full Review

“The Driving Blast Smartbox”

Written on: 01/02/2017 by mdPutnam166 (1 review written)

I had no idea what to get my boyfriend for Valentines Day, I didn't only want to get him something that we could do together, I wanted to do something just for him! So I came across buy a gift and found the perfect voucher- The Driving Blast Smartbox. It was an excellent price, provides much choice for him; quad biking and supercar adrenaline experiences- Perfect. When the package came, within 2 days, I was surprised. It was a little box with his voucher in and a book to show you which… Read Full Review

“Excellent Value for Money. We have used 2for 1 Breaks.”

Written on: 01/12/2016 by Shaffer321 (1 review written)

We have been to a few different hotels,All have been excellent, The rooms have been warm and comfortable.Bathrooms have been very good. The Full English Breakfasts have always been of a high standard. We have bought another couple of buy a gift for next year… Read Full Review

“Rally Experience”

Written on: 27/11/2016 by Dangelo368 (1 review written)

Ive bought a Rally Experience Day for my Daughter, it came within 3 days , great service,cant wait to see her face when she opens it on Christmas Morning, will let you know how her Rally Day goes...Thankyou Dawn Langton… Read Full Review

“Always good service”

Written on: 20/11/2016 by Barney17 (1 review written)

Have ordered quite a few deals as presents. Recipients have enjoyed them very much. There is something for everyone… Read Full Review

“No compassion for ill health”

Written on: 25/10/2016 by Chris Morant (2 reviews written)

Given a visit to Kew Gardens for Christmas 2015 because of health problems it got overlooked and expired this month(October) as only valid for 10 months. Found out today it can be revived but at a cost of £20. If we ever really wanted to go as pensioners a couple of tickets would cost us £26 Blatant profiteering! Decided not to bother, however, would recommend the daily primary coloured epistle (riddle) people as they were brilliant. A full years validity would help as would aligning… Read Full Review

Buyagift Helper's Response to Chris Morant's Review

Thanks for your feedback!

I'm sorry to hear you've had some difficulties with ill health, we certainly do take factors like this in to account when assisting our customers.

Please email your voucher reference number in and I'd be happy to look in to this further.

I hope this helps and I look forward to hearing from you.

Written on: 27/10/2016

Thank you for belated response. The pretty tin and the reference card were taken by the dustmen yesterday - but it was a trip for two to Kew Gardens

Buyagift Helper's reply to Chris Morant's Comment

Written on: 31/10/2016

Hi there,

Thanks for your response.

I am sorry to hear this. Perhaps you can email us with the name and address of the original purchaser, and I'd be happy to locate the order this way? I'll ensure to have this picked up straight away.

Buyagift Helper's reply to Chris Morant's Comment

Written on: 03/11/2016

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Please contact us - this way it will come straight through to me.

I hope this helps!
Em

Buyagift Helper's reply to Buyagift Helper's Comment

Written on: 08/11/2016

Hi,

It appears we're unable to post our email address through this website - please use the contact form on our website.

I hope this helps!
Thanks

Chris Morant's Response to Chris Morant's Review

Written on: 09/11/2016

Whilst the initial response was as described above, since posting the Review Buyagift have been far more sympathetic and an extended voucher has been issued so perhaps the heading should now read "delayed compassion for ill health" But in any event Buyagift have now done the decent thing so I am happy

“Brill every time. ”

Written on: 21/10/2016 by Rossalljulie (1 review written)

Have used this sight on numerous occasions and never been disappointed. My parents enjoyed a day out at the races recently. Our daughters and partners liked their visit to Prezzo. I like that the recipient can book for a time suitable to them. Have just ordered some smart boxes as Christmas presents which are valid for 24 months. What is there not to like!… Read Full Review

“No gift yet!”

Written on: 07/10/2016 by Alizae3 (1 review written)

Ordered a voucher for a birthday gift for a friend, paid extra for gift box and they said it would arrive in 1-2 days. 5 days later nothing. Tried the help line and you get many recorded messages which do not help. Eventually got through and they said a new gift box would be sent out the next day. I'm waiting… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/10/2016

Thanks for your feedback!

I am very sorry to hear that your order hasn't arrived. I would very much like to look in to this further for you.

Please email in your reference number to us and we will ensure we can find out what has happened.

Once more I am sorry for the delay but I look forward to hearing from you.

“Very good”

Written on: 07/10/2016 by Demarcus1993 (1 review written)

Ordered driving lesson for a junior voucher online within minutes spot on… Read Full Review

“super car driving blast”

Written on: 05/10/2016 by aitch1957 (1 review written)

My wife knew I'd always wanted to drive a Porsche so she bought me a buy a gift voucher where I chose this option. I found very limited choice for the venue most convenient to my home and when I did get it sorted I realised that the experience would amount to a 3 mile drive! I arrived at the circuit (Mallory Park) and went through the registration process being reminded several times that I could pay extra for a waiver to the £2500 excess I would face in the event of damage being caused and… Read Full Review

Buyagift Helper's Response to aitch1957's Review

Written on: 07/10/2016

Thanks for your feedback!

I am sorry to hear you've not enjoyed your experience. Our suppliers always ensure that the tracks amount to the mileage you've paid for, but I am sorry if you were not made aware of this.

Please email in your reference number to us and we'd be happy to look in to this further for you.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Em

Buyagift Helper's Response to aitch1957's Review

Written on: 10/10/2016

Hi there,

Thanks for leaving some feedback for us!

I am sorry to hear you weren't happy with the experience you'd had on the day. We never wish for our customers to feel disappointed and would like to look in to this further.

Please email your voucher number in to us with some of the details for your booking date.

I hope this helps and we look forward to hearing from you.

“Late Delivery”

Written on: 02/10/2016 by 426Hamilton (1 review written)

I ordered on 24th and received on 30th. So if you need it in a hurry give yourself plenty of time. I thought I would have it within a couple of days. It is for a 30th Birthday present and I thought it would be something special for their day. I hope they enjoy it. Just remember to give yourself a little time for the gift pack to come through… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/10/2016

Thanks for your feedback!

I am very sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the delivery timeframe. We send our vouchers out by standard delivery, which can take up to 5 working days. As your order was placed on a Saturday it was dispatched the following Monday.

Please rest assured we will shortly be upgrading our delivery to Royal Mail 1st Class over the Christmas Period.

I hope this helps reassure you but let us know if you have any further queries.

“Good value”

Written on: 25/09/2016 by Nan45 (1 review written)

I have bought several two night stays, afternoon teas and meals at Prezzo over the last few years. They have been very good value. I would recommend these to anyone. I hope Buy a Gift keep making these offers which we find are very enjoyable… Read Full Review

“Confused.....”

Written on: 19/09/2016 by MohammedMcCaffrey416 (1 review written)

Received a gift via this company for a 2 Supercar experience at Brands Hatch cost £189.00 Included in this package 6 Laps per Supercar around the track with a lap with a qualified instructor. The List of cars are as follows - Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8, Ferrari 360, Lamborghini Gallardo, Porsche 911/997, Fiat Abarth, Nissan GTR, McLaren MP12 4c, Jaguar F Type, Abarth 500, Alfa Romeo Giulietta, Aeril Atom, Bmw 18. I rang the Racing School to be told that the list above was published 6… Read Full Review

Written on: 20/09/2016

Thanks for your feedback!

I am sorry to hear you've had some difficulty finding availability for this experience. Brands Hatch is one of the most popular tracks within the UK, and due to this their dates can be booked up almost 4 months in advance.

The cars you had wanted unfortunately appear to be fully booked for the last 2 dates this year - however they do have upgraded versions of these cars that are available. There is a price increase with this, but please be assured this is optional and not compulsory to choose these upgraded cars.

Due to health and safety, the driving year is subject to seasonal conditions and most tracks will close from November/December to March. This is to ensure customer safety, but rest assured you'll be able to book for when the track does re-open.

I hope this helps answer any queries you may have, but if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks again for your feedback!