Epson Stylus Photo 750 Reviews

Epson Stylus Photo 750 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Epson Stylus Photo 750

Epson Stylus Photo 750

“I've had one ten years and still going strong. Slow...”

Written on: 16/12/2009

I've had one ten years and still going strong. Slow but reliable. Photo prints used to be very good. Cartridges (non Epson brand) make it cheap to run… Read Full Review

Epson Stylus Photo 750

“For its age as a photo printer I can?t really fault my...”

Written on: 11/01/2008

For its age as a photo printer I can?t really fault my Epson Stylus Photo 750, I also have an Epson scanner and they work well in harmony with each other in the Epson twain configures your photos for this printer and the quality is superb. It may be a little slower than its modern counterparts but don't underestimate the quality
The only thing that puts me off slightly is the cost of branded inks so I don't buy them I bought this when it came out many moons ago and i can honestly say its built… Read Full Review

Epson Stylus Photo 750

“Not as fast or probably as good as the new models....”

Written on: 09/07/2007 by alggomas (1 review written)

Not as fast or probably as good as the new models. However for its age and its purpose and although slow it still delivers excellent photo pictures… Read Full Review

Epson Stylus Photo 750

“I've had the Epson Stylus Photo 750 printer longer...”

Written on: 14/08/2004 by MattBeard (6 reviews written)

I've had the Epson Stylus Photo 750 printer longer than I can remember and used it loads.

It is now my "second" printer and it is not happy in this role. If you don't use it for a week or so you really need to "clean" it and that wastes ink.

When it was my main printer it was great for most uses (but for plain black nothing beats the speed and quality of even a cheap laser).

I loved the quality of the photo prints - but the paper is pricey. These days I am sure you can get much better… Read Full Review

Epson Stylus Photo 750

“It's not the latest supersonic printer but I have been...”

Written on: 08/07/2003 by Josh. (1 review written)

It's not the latest supersonic printer but I have been using this Epson Stylus Photo 750 for years and it's been very reliable, produces great quality colour images and also sharp texts. I don't understand why other people comment bad thing about its text print quality. The colour print may not be as fast as the latest models but it's ok for b&w. It takes more than A4 (envelope for A4 papers for example) which is pretty useful. These days there are very cheap compatible ink cartridges… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Epson Stylus Photo 750

“Inkjet printers are rubbish. The manufacturers...”

Written on: 23/12/2002 by Bluey. (1 review written)

Inkjet printers are rubbish. The manufacturers typically quote a print speed of say 6 pages per minute in colour. This is complete tripe. Even in draft mode printing one character, using Ariel Font with a pitch of 10 points, you wouldn't get 6 pages per minute. Try it! Epson printers are absolute junk, we've had most models at work over the last ten years. They are noisy and they don't last very long. Our expensive 900 series packed up, with unusable printhead, within 2 years of only… Read Full Review

Briggsy.'s Response to 59901_Bluey.'s Review

Written on: 12/03/2003

I must admit I totally agree with the comments made about epson, they are a very noisy and annoying printer, I thought mine was breaking up at first and switched it off in panic, I have got an epson C 60 printer and have just been trying to do some transfers on itt, it told me to flip the wording to horizontal, it mentioned horizontal on their help list and wot to do but I have spent hours trying to find out where that particular setting is, still not found it or any phone number for the epson helpline. like u say a complete waste of time. briggsy, sorry and disilusuioned and baffled, now where's that rope?

Epson Stylus Photo 750

“Whilst the Epson Stylus Photo 750 inkjet printer can...”

Written on: 14/09/2002 by ajit. (1 review written)

Whilst the Epson Stylus Photo 750 inkjet printer can produce good photo quality print, it is slow and it is unreliable. Epson should be ashamed of themselves. Mine 'died' in under 2 years. I came close to the 'I'll never buy Epson again' brigade… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Epson Stylus Photo 750

“This Epson Stylus Photo 750 inkjet printer is by far...”

Written on: 31/07/2002 by Rider. (1 review written)

This Epson Stylus Photo 750 inkjet printer is by far the biggest piece of junk I've ever purchased. The most unreliable printer I've used. While picture quality is fantastic, it's unreliable, unreliable, unreliable. I just can't count on the printer to deliver what I need when I need it. I don't have the time to clean the printer 5 times before it works properly. If you want a printer, buy Hewlett Packard… Read Full Review

39907_Horace.'s Response to 31252_Rider.'s Review

Written on: 26/09/2002

Damn straight, this thing's a piece. The quality is lovely, if it decides to print without clogging, streaking or generally freaking out. My money would have been better spent if I had just burned it in my driveway

Tomo359's Response to 31252_Rider.'s Review

Written on: 17/04/2007

I have got an Epson Stylus photo 750 and it has performed fine for me. Ok it does have some errors but what printer doesn't. Photo quality is excellent. It does not print text anything special unless you set it to find print. It is noisy and a bit slow for good quality prints but i have had it over 7 years and still works fine. One big thing is that is uses quite a lot of ink and all the colour is from one cartridge so when one colour runs out the whole thing has to be replaced. Overall i have been happy with it. I have a laser for black and white prints anyway so i use it for colour and photos.

Epson Stylus Photo 750

“The Epson Stylus Photo 750 inkjet printer is a rather...”

Written on: 04/04/2002 by Marcia. (1 review written)

The Epson Stylus Photo 750 inkjet printer is a rather old model now but I still enjoy excellent quality photo AND TEXT printing from it. I am puzzled by the "lousy text quality" comments - could low grade paper be the problem?… Read Full Review

Epson Stylus Photo 750

“If you use your printer mainly for text, take my...”

Written on: 04/01/2002 by Simon. (1 review written)

If you use your printer mainly for text, take my advice and steer well clear of the Epson 750. I only wish the salesman had given me this piece of advice too… Read Full Review

8553_Paul.'s Response to 8480_Simon.'s Review

Written on: 05/01/2002

I used to have Epson printers then switched to HP with great improvements on text quality. Mind you, Epson printers seem to handle pictures better (generalisation I know)

Epson Stylus Photo 750

“Pros: Photo quality is excellent and the software...”

Written on: 10/03/2000 by mjfarrer. (1 review written)

Pros: Photo quality is excellent and the software which comes with it is very comprehensive. I have no doubt that this is the best budget photo quality printer on the market Cons: it's whiney, slow and the text quality is average. Printer footprint is large as well. Summary:If you want a printer which you will use mostly for text and graphics and don't mind if the photos are not the best quality then get a HP deskjet - they're quieter, faster and smaller footprint. But if you're like me and… Read Full Review

Epson Stylus Photo 750

“Excellent photo reproduction at a reasonable speed and...”

Written on: 20/02/2000 by F Sheff. (1 review written)

Excellent photo reproduction at a reasonable speed and increasingly attractive price; USB connection for easy setup; 6-color printing… Read Full Review