REM, Automatic for the People Reviews

10. Man on the moon
11. Nightswimming
12. Find the river

REM, Automatic for the People

“Automatic For The People is one of the greatest albums...”

Written on: 16/10/2010 by caboodle (1 review written)

Automatic For The People is one of the greatest albums ever made. When this came out 1992 I had been a fan of REM for about 3 years and had bought everything they had made. Every song on this album was a classic. I was living in a student house when this came out with 14 other people and was the only REM fan. Within 6 months, 10 people in the house had bought this album. I'm still a fan and I still by every new album but this album will never be beaten. America was all about grunge in 1992… Read Full Review

REM, Automatic for the People

“I cannot believe that no-one has written as review on...”

Written on: 22/12/2006 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

I cannot believe that no-one has written as review on this album!?!
Automatic for the People is my favourite REM album, with fantastic tracks, such as 'Everybody Hurts', 'The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonight' and 'Night Swimming'.

This album reminds me of summer nights, and it also holds a lot of memories; some good and some bad. However, this does not change the fact that this album is a MUST for all music lovers.

I know that REM probably do not appeal to all, but I think that most people would… Read Full Review