PCLincs 12 Reviews

PCLincs 12 - Ask a question now

“Having had a custom window cut in my case, I decided...”

Written on: 20/12/2002 by brumster. (1 review written)

Having had a custom window cut in my case, I decided it was time to light it up in there. Once I had compared a few CCFLs (Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lights), I settled on the PCLincs version. It is not the cheapest available, but definitely there at the top in the quality stakes. It came in a triangular box (I wondered who had sent me a Toblerone at first) with all the required parts included. Just a simple matter of connecting the bits as shown on the little instruction sheet. I drilled a hole… Read Full Review