Bunches Reviews - www.bunches.co.uk

Bunches www.bunches.co.uk - Ask a question now

“candle ?”

Written on: 16/03/2015 by aprilwhite (1 review written)

My mum loved her flowers and chocs and said a little tin of sweets came with the flowers .i went to visit and found she had been sent a candle instead of a mothers day cake .I was not happy as i was not notified of a change to my order .Cant fault the flowers though may shop around next time… Read Full Review

“I've used Bunches a few times over the years. However...”

Written on: 12/07/2012 by matilday (1 review written)

I've used Bunches a few times over the years. However recently I've had a few problems. I sent an orchid to my sister for her Birthday. The Orchid was fine the chocolates were missing (freebie) I emailed them and they sent out a replacement box. I then ordered some flowers for my mother-in-laws Birthday these failed to arrive. I had to send several emails and eventually after I posted on their Facebook page they sent out a replacement bouquet (upgraded to a bigger bunch) via a courier. After… Read Full Review