Novatech Direct Ltd Reviews - www.novatech.co.uk

Novatech Direct Ltd www.novatech.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing only reviews written:

Within the last year
(cancel refinement)

“Terrible Sales and Customer care”

Written on: 03/10/2017 by ncoded (4 reviews written)

Good products, Terrible Sales and Customer "care"… Read Full Review

“Lying about stock availability”

Written on: 20/07/2017 by Robcis (1 review written)

I'm really disappointed in the service I've been getting. I ordered 36 graphic cards on the 3rd of July and until now (20th of July) I've not received anything. When I made my purchase, their website stated that these specific graphic cards will be in stock in 2 to 4 days and since then they've changed the status around 5 times. Sometimes it said that the cards will be in stock today, sometimes it said tomorrow and sometimes it said in 2 to 4 days. I understand that because of mining these… Read Full Review