Novatech Direct Ltd Reviews - www.novatech.co.uk

Novatech Direct Ltd www.novatech.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Great Company”

Written on: 22/11/2013 by ismscc (1 review written)

Well done thanks. A great company to deal with… Read Full Review

“Always had good service”

Written on: 20/09/2013 by AndyBTN (1 review written)

I've been a customer of theirs for years, having bought 3 desktop PCs, 1 laptop and numerous components. All of these machines were for home use - principally gaming. When they first started offering pre-built systems the amount of choice was huge but this has tailed off over time to give a slightly more cookie cutter choice. Ive never wanted to build from scratch so for me this is fine but other companies offer a bigger choice. This brings me to another point about their service, is thay… Read Full Review

“Bare bones AMD FX 8 Gb bundle”

Written on: 20/11/2012 by Ulysses5 (2 reviews written)

Plenty of information, and a few reviews made this a simple choice. I have used Novatech befor and have had no problems so far. It arrived next day with postage of less than £5.All I had to do was fit my hard drive and graphics card and away I went. Other reviews mentioned the fan was noisy. well it can be at times but not off putting. Access for fitting the internal upgrades is very easy and plenty of room. So far I can not fault it or Novatech Thier price is always competative but not… Read Full Review

“I have purchased multiple PC systems, components and...”

Written on: 12/04/2011 by phoenix198 (1 review written)

I have purchased multiple PC systems, components and monitors from Novatech over a period of 7-8 years. Goods supplied have always been as advertised and on the 3 or 4 times I have had to customer or technical support it has been fast and efficient, with no quibbles over RMAs. The website easy to navigate although there could be more technical information made available. Telephone sales are friendly and knowledgable. Fast track service (collect at store) excellent. Prices not the absolute best… Read Full Review

“Bought a desktop pc from Novatech last week. Wanted os...”

Written on: 26/05/2010

Bought a desktop pc from Novatech last week. Wanted os disc to come with it which they allowed when it wasn't pre-installed. Ran into a minor problem installing the software myself (I failed to install the graphics driver correctly or, indeed, at all) and their online live tech support helped me out patiently and effectively. It's not the quietest pc in the world but the noise is steady, no high-revving moments, just a gentle hum. It (now) works well and very fast, quality of all components… Read Full Review

“Overall my first experience with novatech has been...”

Written on: 05/03/2010 by kwai (3 reviews written)

Overall my first experience with novatech has been good, i placed an order on a Zalman cpns10x performa cpu cooler, and it arrived next day, prices on this site are ok, they arent great and arent that bad, but the delivery cost for the cooler was value for money (£2.50 give or take), when compared to somewhere like OCUK they would charge you almost £8 and it would take over two weeks to arrive (zalman cnps9500a cooler).

Therefore i would recommend novatech based on this… Read Full Review

“1st computer failed to start up. a bit of a mix up...”

Written on: 02/02/2010

1st computer failed to start up. a bit of a mix up couries collecting from home, to this day faulty computer has not been collected. however the replacement arrived 3 days after problems notified to novetech. having tried to purchase a similar computer from mesh and failed. this company gets my vote 99% the further 1% will be added when they finally collect the faulty computer… Read Full Review

“Novatech Direct Ltd - Great customer service, rapid...”

Written on: 22/07/2008

Novatech Direct Ltd - Great customer service, rapid delivery on agreed dates, returns system operates well. Uses delivery as a marketing tool - sometimes free, sometimes not. Reliable supplier offering competive pricing and products… Read Full Review

“I have found novatech to be up there as one of the...”

Written on: 02/04/2008 by scroungerjack (1 review written)

I have found novatech to be up there as one of the best for products service and delivery .as I have said I have had nothing go wrong with any of the items ive purchased. So I dont know how good they are sorting out faulty items, but nothing leads me to think
they will fall down in this area with their service either?… Read Full Review

“I have had numerous problems with Novatech, they are a...”

Written on: 06/07/2006 by alexgrace (1 review written)

I have had numerous problems with Novatech, they are a good company most of the time, and are relativly cheap. Iwould not recommend them as much now after the troubles I have had but do not underestimate how good Novatech can be… Read Full Review

“I've ordered loads from Novatech Direct Ltd...”

Written on: 23/06/2005 by wylie611 (3 reviews written)

I've ordered loads from Novatech Direct Ltd (www.novatech.co.uk) over the past 4 years, and yes, I've occasionally had things go wrong, however they are always willing to help out, and have never neglected to help or send out replacements. Their Technical support is always very helpful friendly and accomodating, which is exactly what I need when I'm sitting at home pulling my hair out when I can't get something to work!… Read Full Review

“I've ordered several items through Novatech over a...”

Written on: 03/02/2005 by barneywobba (1 review written)

I've ordered several items through Novatech over a period of a year. Only once did I get upset that stock of a SATA/RAID controller card was being constantly delayed. I went to Ebuyer to get the item, plus 2 hard drives, which never arrived. Never use ebuyer.

Novatech now have a system in place to allow you to have your other items on order sent ahead of the delayed items which is an improvement.

Twice I have had technical issues installing hardware. I am an ex Hardware technician, and was… Read Full Review

Mr Veitch's Response to barneywobba's Review

Written on: 01/06/2005

completely Disagree found customer services completely un helpful still waited 3 weeks for my product to be delivered and was charged twice the amount of postage i should have been Have used e-buyer for 5 years and spent over £5000 with them never had a problem with them

Barneywobba's Response to barneywobba's Review

Written on: 02/06/2005

Ebuyer clearly had problems around Christmas with massive que's for orders etc. Their Enote system was overwhelmed and it took about 4 weeks for me to get a reply (they had my money, but hadn't sent the goods). As they have no email or telephone support I was left in the dark as to what was happening.
<br>
<br>With Novatech I could just call and solve/cancel orders.

“It is kind of difficult to purchase from Novatech's...”

Written on: 27/01/2005 by monkeyjob (1 review written)

It is kind of difficult to purchase from Novatech's website if you are a new user. When you find what you want, then add it to your cart, you are prompted to register. After registration, your cart has disappeared and you have to find the product that you want again. You may also find yourself having to log in repeatedly as the site doesn't seem to recognise you (and yes, cookies were enabled on my browser). After purchasing, everything went smoothly and I was happy with product delivery and… Read Full Review

Mr Veitch's Response to monkeyjob's Review

Written on: 28/01/2005

Can I ask how much delivery you paid on this item, the reason i am asking is their website states goods under the weight of 500g are £2.99 including VAT yet for something that weighed 211g I was charged £4.99 (sent second class post which costs £0.71 according to post office website wheres the profit going ) waiting for the customer services manager to get back to me on that one.

Mr Veitch's Response to monkeyjob's Review

Written on: 01/02/2005

Yes I ordered on 3-5 day service and then when I weighed the package it was in it original packaging and envelope. Basically I opened out the envelope to the product, looked at it then put it back in the envelope and weighed it. I do have a picture of the article in question in its packaging as it came on a set of scales. I'm still waiting to hear from them about the over charge.

Monkeyjob's Response to monkeyjob's Review

<br>Internet 3 - 5 day delivery: £2.55
<br>Total VAT: £1.67
<br>Total: £11.21
<br>
<br>Note that delivery costs may vary depending on what type of delivery you selected (for example, next day will cost more).
<br>
<br>They may be using the total weight (packaging + product) to calculate delivery.

“Not only are the prices exceptionally good, Novatech...”

Written on: 18/12/2002 by James. (1 review written)

Not only are the prices exceptionally good, Novatech are great at customer support, when one of the products that they shipped didn't work, I received a replacement within 36 hours of shipping the faulty goods. The fault was not caused by Novatech. The support was so good I sent a box of chocolates to the customer services department. Fantastic… Read Full Review

Keith Pickering's Response to 58768_James.'s Review

Written on: 20/11/2003

We have purchased computers from novatech & have had grear DIFFICULTY in getting the problems resolved. Problems are not their fault. We the users are not using correct software/hardware event when Novatech have supplied them.
<br>AFTER A WEEK WE STILL HAVE NOT HAD CALLS BACK FROM NOVATECH ADVISING ON FAULTS/PROBLEMS WITH LAPTOPS 2 WEEKS OLD. wE HAVE TO CHASE THEM FOIR REPLIES.
<br>NOUGHT out of 10 on all counts. It is not customer service its customer avoidance.