Toyota Land Cruiser Amazon 4.7 V8 Reviews

Toyota Land Cruiser Amazon 4.7 V8 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Toyota Land Cruiser Amazon 4.7 V8

Toyota Land Cruiser Amazon 4.7 V8
Toyota Land Cruiser Amazon 4.7 V8

“no comments.my dad bought the old one v8 13 years...”

Written on: 19/06/2014 by Coynend34 (1 review written)

no comments.my dad bought the old one v8 13 years ago.we crossed rivers mountains and many other shit.Now im 22 and it stills working wery well wiht no problem,just i have to change the oil and tires.But you have to spend a lot of money to fuel(13.5-100km) … Read Full Review

“I have a late 2006, low mileage V8 petrol Land cruiser...”

Written on: 23/01/2011

I have a late 2006, low mileage V8 petrol Land cruiser Amazon with all the fruit installed. Purchased in UK for 23,000 English pounds it is now doing sterling service for me in Tanzania, East Africa. Out here we face the hazard of apalling drivers behind the wheel of unmaintained and dangerous vehicles vehicles on poorly constructed roads,a long trip can be a terryfying experience. The sheer size and solidity of the Land cruiser equiped with multiple air bags provides piece of mind. The… Read Full Review

“I recently went all around the outside of Australia...”

Written on: 15/01/2004 by AussieBill (1 review written)

I recently went all around the outside of Australia pulling the 20 foot caravan , about 22,500 kilometers.The Toyota Land Cruiser Amazon 4.7 V8 was quite and very comfortable.The Toyota worked wonderfully even out in the Aussie outback.I bought the Toyota Land Cruiser new in Oct 2002. I have had no problems at all..Driving position is excellent.No oil leaks from either engine or transmission. … Read Full Review

“I have owned my Toyota Land Cruiser Amazon 4.7 V8 for...”

Written on: 10/01/2004 by Larry Gillard (1 review written)

I have owned my Toyota Land Cruiser Amazon 4.7 V8 for 2 years,I bought it with 24000 miles on the clock,it now has 53000,I have been off road on many occasions and to date nothing has gone wrong with it, everything apart from the tyres and brake pads is original.I have owned most of the popular 4WD cars over the last 40 years and the Toyota is without doubt the safest,most reliable and comfortable vehicle I have ever driven… Read Full Review

Larry Gillard's Response to Larry Gillard's Review

Written on: 03/06/2004

Sadly I have sold this car today owing to the increasing cost of fuel, the depreceation value of this fine vehicle is staggering, Toyota 4X4 dealers are a wash with petrol versions on their forecourts which are apparently not selling, I was consistently offered £2000 less than the trade in value in Glass's Guide and had a lot of difficulty in trading it in for another car.
<br>
<br>However it is still the best and most reliable car of its type on the roads today and I am really sad to see mine go.