Technics SLPG-590 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Technics SLPG-590 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Technics SLPG-590

Technics SLPG-590

“I heard a lot of players, but I'll keep this Technics...”

Written on: 14/01/2009

I heard a lot of players, but I'll keep this Technics SLPG-590 till the end of its life. I like it most with classical music, directly connected to my Yamaha final stage.
Maybe not the best choice for rock music fans… Read Full Review

Technics SLPG-590

“Very very good cd player. I've had it for ages, great...”

Written on: 22/12/2007

Very very good cd player. I've had it for ages, great value for money, sound quality and features. Definitely recommended… Read Full Review

Technics SLPG-590

“This Technics SLPG-590 CD player has provided...”

Written on: 16/12/2002 by Murat Kaya. (1 review written)

This Technics SLPG-590 CD player has provided excellent service for three year in Turkey by Tekofaks. Certainly SLPG-590 is an entry level. Highly recommended for £70… Read Full Review