Jamo 707i Reviews

• Sound Quality

Jamo 707i - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Jamo 707i

Jamo 707i

“It is my opinion that these are undeniably the best...”

Written on: 30/03/2010 by mecineman (6 reviews written)

It is my opinion that these are undeniably the best speakers, for the price, you could possibly own! The other reviews i've read all state that they sound their best partnered with Denon amplification, this i most deffinately concur with. Make sure you spike them, Bi Wire or better still Bi amp them with good quality cable and you'll never want to get rid of them. I too use mine as part of an all Jamo 7.1 speker setup, and will never be selling/giving them away. If more Brits gave them a… Read Full Review

Jamo 707i

“I have had my Jamo 707i's for about 12 years now. I...”

Written on: 09/12/2009 by Vertigon (1 review written)

I have had my Jamo 707i's for about 12 years now. I bought them when I was at university and spent an entire year auditioning amps and speakers. I wan't components for purely music. When I paired the Denon amp with the Jamo's I knew my long hunt was over. They are too tight for rock n roll music in my opinion but unbeatable for trance/techno music. They also really excel at playing jazz and clasical music. I had to buy some very expensive Monster RCA's and superthick speaker cable to sweeten… Read Full Review

Jamo 707i

“I've owned a pair of these for 14 (YES 14) years now,...”

Written on: 17/01/2009 by farda01 (1 review written)

I've owned a pair of these for 14 (YES 14) years now, and will still have them 14 years from now. They have never sounded anything but superb at all times. Timing can be a problem, but this is cured by BI-AMPING with good power amps with at least 250 watts per side. Very smooth, not quite neutral balance, can go ear bleedingly loud! if needed. Partnered with corresponding 'Centre & Surrounds' they will impress all.
I've read a blog by an American Retailer who said they were awful, he must have… Read Full Review

Jamo 707i

“These were very good speakers out-of-the-box. I've...”

Written on: 07/01/2001 by Ron. (1 review written)

These were very good speakers out-of-the-box. I've owned many speakers at twice the retail price(US$1695.00). That's max for me.

My first impression before connecting to my system, was excellent build quality. Fit & Finish was of top calibre. Typical of euro speaker brands familiar to me. I'm not much of technical fanatic except for the relevant stuff (ie., sensitivity, impedance, freq range). None of that Oscilloscope stuff(?). I am a true believer of the desicions I make based on my… Read Full Review