Quackenbush Outlaw .308 Reviews

From 1 review
  • Accuracy

• Handling

Quackenbush Outlaw .308 - Ask a question now

“The .308 Quackenbush Outlaw has become my primary...”

Written on: 13/12/2002 by Steve Kunkel. (1 review written)

The .308 Quackenbush Outlaw has become my primary rifle for hunting purposes. Accuracy from a rest is 0.5" typical at 50 yards with groups ranging from 75" to 0.4".

At 100 yards the gun can regularly produce 1.5" groups using properly cast and sized bullets and is a real brick smasher even at that distance. There is much energy to spare with this gun and it is certainly not for the kids to use.

The gun out of the box will shoot approximately 230 ft/lbs and will achieve 4 - 5 useable shots… Read Full Review

74916_Marcos.'s Response to Steve Kunkel.'s Review

Written on: 23/02/2003

HI, STEVE I HAVE A QUESTION ON YOUR QUACKENBUSH OUTLAW 308. I WAS WONDERING WHERE YOU BOUGHT YOURS, I WAS TRYING TO BUY ONE TOO FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS BUT I CANNOT FIND ONE. I WAS THINK WHERE CAN I FIND ONE IN THE INTERNET OR ANYWHERE. AND IS IT POWERFUL WHAT CAN IT HANDLE. CAN YOU HELP ME WHERE TO BUY ONE PLEASE.
THANKYOU
SINCERLY,MARCOS

100964_Mark.'s Response to Steve Kunkel.'s Review

Written on: 24/05/2003

Hello, steve I have some questions on your QUACKENBUSH rifle.like how many shots can i get on high power to the rifle runs on empty.can you refill more than 3,000psi.and what kinds of animals you could hunt with this rifle.had you ever hunt with your .308 QUACKENBUSH air rifle?how do you refill your rifle. could you help me im trying to buy me one.

John Fitzgerald.'s Response to Steve Kunkel.'s Review

Written on: 12/04/2003

Dennis Quackenbush can be contacted directly at the following web site. He sells direct to guys like you I not through dealers saving us all about 30% off the top!!! http://ns.connext.net/~daq/

85937_Ralph.'s Response to Steve Kunkel.'s Review

Written on: 03/04/2003

Hi,
<br>
<br>I can't find any information on this beautifull rifle. Not even on the makers own site. Could you give me a hint.
<br>Best regards,