Hercules Gamesurround Fortissimo III 7.1 Reviews

Hercules Gamesurround Fortissimo III 7.1 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Hercules Gamesurround Fortissimo III 7.1

Hercules Gamesurround Fortissimo III 7.1

“Afer getting tired of the n-forces built in sound chip...”

Written on: 01/06/2003 by nugget. (1 review written)

Afer getting tired of the n-forces built in sound chip (this is a deluxe board) I wanted to try something different, so I read reviews on the web and decided on the fortissimo III. Now after being used to surround sound from a home stereo, and not some under powered pc speekers I grew kind of spoiled by the ease of use on the n-force board, just plug it in to your stereo and off you go, so I wanted somehting similar. I had the gamer audigy in my computer but it's lack of connectivity problems… Read Full Review

Hercules Gamesurround Fortissimo III 7.1

“I wanted a card to replace my ageing Creative AWE64...”

Written on: 18/01/2003 by MentorRon. (1 review written)

I wanted a card to replace my ageing Creative AWE64 ISA card, as it was reproducing DVD tracks very noisily. I looked for an inexpensive card (well under $100 Cdn) that would be "future-proof" and also have good technical specs. Signal-to-noise ratio was the most important, as that was where the AWE64 failed on DVD (it was still terrific for CD audio and CD-ROM audio). Although the Fortissimo doesn't quite reach Creative Audigy standards, it is just fine for the type of speakers most people… Read Full Review

Hercules Gamesurround Fortissimo III 7.1

“After purchasing the Hercules Gamesurround Fortissimo...”

Written on: 08/12/2002 by nNfX. (1 review written)

After purchasing the Hercules Gamesurround Fortissimo III 7.1 sound card recently for $100 AUD (about £36 GBP), I was pleasantly surprised by the software outfit it came in. Including Hercule's own MediaStation II and PowerDVD Pro EX DVD, I was instantly able to make my own CDs and start watching DVDs on my computer.

This card has 8 channels available over 6 3.5mm sockets and 2 optical digital out, where 2 of the 3.5mm sockets double as either a headphone out or surround channel stereo for… Read Full Review