Toyota Camry 2.2 GXi 4ECT Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Toyota Camry 2.2 GXi 4ECT - Ask a question now

“I have had the new Toyota Camry 2005 since a month...”

Written on: 30/05/2005 by zohair nawaz (1 review written)

I have had the new Toyota Camry 2005 since a month ago. I discovered that it is an unbelievable machine. You can take it off road with ease. It has a high power. It's stylish and I think that no car is as beautiful. I love it… Read Full Review

“I own a 1998 Toyota Camry 2.2 GXi 4ECT four door 4...”

Written on: 29/09/2004 by jcs (9 reviews written)

I own a 1998 Toyota Camry 2.2 GXi 4ECT four door 4 cylinder family car. I had the car for six years, bought it brand new in November 1998 for $15,000. I put 50,000 plus miles on it. So far the car has worked without any flaws. Anytime I need to change the oil or check the oil, the engine light will come up. And with any model car you buy, always buy parts made for the car. Some gas stations will install the cheapest oil filters, make sure they install toyota filters.
My Camry has very… Read Full Review

“The Toyota Camry is a great car for any family with...”

Written on: 07/12/2002 by Tin. (1 review written)

The Toyota Camry is a great car for any family with kids, it will take you anywhere from around town to across the country with confidence. I've had the car for almost 5 years and have never experience any serious problems… Read Full Review

Starling Death's Response to 56412_Tin.'s Review

Written on: 04/08/2006

my remote starter's batteries ran out, too. the solution is simple: just pop it open and replace the battery! i expect its just a piece of snap-on plastic, which comes off with a screwdriver. jewelers can usually stock the necessary batteries.