Sagem MY-3078 Reviews

• Style

Sagem MY-3078 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sagem MY-3078

Sagem MY-3078

“I bought the Sagem MY 3078 phone to repalce my old...”

Written on: 12/11/2003 by James Boulton (1 review written)

I bought the Sagem MY 3078 phone to repalce my old Motorola V3690 which finally stopped working after 3 years daily use. Coming from the Motorola, the little Sagem had quite a lot to live up to as I had been very pleased with the V3690's functionality.

Pleasingly, the Sagem MY 3078 (which I picked up from eBay) seemed to have all the features I liked from the Motorola, with the added bonus of a higher resolution display and a much improved battery life.

This phone doesn't have all the bells… Read Full Review

Lukeee's Response to James Boulton's Review

Written on: 17/11/2003

not true apart from the battery

James Boulton's Response to James Boulton's Review

Written on: 18/11/2003

In what way not true? Please clarify your statement.

☆☆☆☆☆
Sagem MY-3078

“I have had this Sagem MY 3078 mobile phone for 9...”

Written on: 22/10/2003 by spanna (1 review written)

I have had this Sagem MY 3078 mobile phone for 9 months now and already i am ready for a change. Its behind all other phones it has no colour screen picture messages polyphonice ringtones. This phone was a waste of money i think and i cant wait to get my new phone. The battery runs down quickly, it turns itself off, it freezes, its too slow and yesterday it lost all my phone numbers. DO NOT GET THIS PHONE… Read Full Review

Sagem MY-3078

“I received this phone as a christmas present and was...”

Written on: 30/05/2003 by :-). (1 review written)

I received this phone as a christmas present and was very pleased. However, after a week or so a hair line crack started to appear on the hinge of the clip. It gradually progressed until a week or so ago the crack spread making some of the hinge come off. The store from where it was purchased were no help and said that my network or Sagem would not help either (they didn't even check to see if this was true.) Luckily for me, they were wrong and I received a replacement just yesterday.

Other… Read Full Review

Ns's Response to :-).'s Review

Written on: 30/09/2003

I have the same problem. My daughter's phone had been allready replaced once in November last year in Woolworths. Now, we have the same problem (I will say common for this phone)and I do not know where to send my phone or who should be contacted. The sagem hotline number stated in warranty papers(020) 7517 6700 does not work?
<br>
<br>What to do?

Lukeee's Response to :-).'s Review

i absoutly agree

Sagem MY-3078

“The Sagem MY 3078 is a great phone I got mine for...”

Written on: 12/04/2003 by MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. (1 review written)

The Sagem MY 3078 is a great phone I got mine for Christmas but please could ne1 tell me where to get free ringtones for it… Read Full Review

Sagem MY-3078

“I've had my phone since Christmas and i'm over the...”

Written on: 16/01/2003 by krystal. (1 review written)

I've had my phone since Christmas and i'm over the moon with it it's good, stylish, easy to use, every thing on it- icons picture messages ringtones you name it it's got it. I think it's one of the best phones around that i've seen. Any way if i was looking for a phone that is the one to buy so buy it now!!!!!… Read Full Review

Sagem MY-3078

“I got the phone as an X-mas present and I think it's...”

Written on: 15/01/2003 by oli. (1 review written)

I got the phone as an X-mas present and I think it's gr8. It does everything I want it to do, such as send ringtones to other phones, WAP (although I don't use it much as it is very expensive) and text chat. It is extremely easy to use and it's blue backlit display is gr8 for using the phone in the dark!… Read Full Review

Lukeee's Response to 65608_oli.'s Review

what blue-backlit screen

Sagem MY-3078

“Great value for money with 25 downloadable ringtones...”

Written on: 28/12/2002 by chrissie. (1 review written)

Great value for money with 25 downloadable ringtones and screensavers it gets an a++ from me… Read Full Review

64534_Sadi Lady.'s Response to 60986_chrissie.'s Review

Written on: 12/01/2003

where can I get ringtones 4 my 3078???
pls help

Sagem MY-3078

“Overall i would give the Sagem MY 3078 mobile phone an...”

Written on: 22/12/2002 by hayzey. (1 review written)

Overall i would give the Sagem MY 3078 mobile phone an 8/10 because you can get logo's, picture messages, ringtones, covers and a good reception. But it's a bit ugly looking and i wouldn't pay as much as it's worth. But it is worth buying if you like the look of it… Read Full Review

69488_Chucklestar.'s Response to hayzey.'s Review

Written on: 31/01/2003

I got a Sagem MY3078 for christmas after my Trium Mars broke. I think that the Sagem is brilliant. It's really small and you can get ringtones and stuff but I wanted to know if anybody could pls tell me where you can get picture messages for it.

Sagem MY-3078

“Well I've just bought this new Sagem MY 3078 flip...”

Written on: 05/12/2002 by goldy. (1 review written)

Well I've just bought this new Sagem MY 3078 flip mobile phone after busting my motorola v50 and i'm pleasantly surprised bcos i though that my v50 was superb but the Sagem looks good and performs well. Ringtones and savers r a +. Haven't found a bad point yet apart from writing text msgs is slow compared 2 some bcos u have 2 hold down the buttons 2 get where u want which slows things down but apart from that it's brill… Read Full Review

64533_Sadi Lady.'s Response to goldy.'s Review

Written on: 12/01/2003

As you found this phone so good can you please tell me where I can get ring tones for it

Osman.'s Response to goldy.'s Review

Written on: 16/02/2003

If it is so good tell me were i can get free ringtones