MG TF 120 Stepspeed Reviews

MG TF 120 Stepspeed - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for MG TF 120 Stepspeed

MG TF 120 Stepspeed
MG TF 120 Stepspeed

“I brought my MG TF 120 Stepspeed after retiring at the...”

Written on: 28/04/2009 by robertsea (1 review written)

I brought my MG TF 120 Stepspeed after retiring at the age of 54 due to a problem with my left leg strength, hence this car. The auto through not what many would like in a sports car suits my needs very well. I have had the car for three years and the cam belt replacment was not cheap as indeed was the head gasket but what a joy on a sunny day. The car looks good so I keep being told and it is fun to drive. Having spent thirty years in an emergency service and having been driver trained I… Read Full Review

“I have done 8000 miles from new and my MG TF has been...”

Written on: 29/07/2004 by timg (1 review written)

I have done 8000 miles from new and my MG TF has been back at the dealer 4 times. Its due to go in again soon to replace the rear window zipper which is the latest of many items to fail, fall off or not work. At 3900 miles the clutch failed and I had to get the AA out. "Common fault" said the AA man. Other failings include leaking seals, jammed passenger door, slipping electric windows and more rattles than a mothercare shop… Read Full Review

“I have had this MG TF sports car for 6 months now, and...”

Written on: 26/07/2004 by bluemaxbrett (1 review written)

I have had this MG TF sports car for 6 months now, and am very pleased with it.
It does all it says on the box, and, if you can live with limited boot space (there is a little room under the bonnet) it is a fun everyday car.
As for the dealer (well known in dartford) I bought it from, never again!
Verdict - not a hairdressers car, fun, fairly comfortable, good fuel consumption… Read Full Review