PhoneRingSong www.phoneringsong.com Reviews

PhoneRingSong www.phoneringsong.com - Ask a question now

“it is good but it could be better it is good because...”

Written on: 27/03/2003 by stephanie. (1 review written)

it is good but it could be better it is good because it is free… Read Full Review

“The site offers ringtones and logos for your mobile...”

Written on: 09/03/2003 by Peter Schultz. (1 review written)

The site offers ringtones and logos for your mobile phone. As I have nokia 6110, i cannot receive anything but ringtone or logo, so I cannot rate some of the other services there such wallpapers and screensavers - they of cource looks great on the website, but I have no idea how they will look on your mobile.

There is very useful search. As I wanted star wars ringtone, all I needed to do was to type star wars, and I get 4-5 ringtones.

I ordered the ringtone, and I received it instantly, after… Read Full Review

“I was searching the net looking for ring tones for my...”

Written on: 09/03/2003 by Nina Mueler. (1 review written)

I was searching the net looking for ring tones for my mobile phone, and found loads. The one i actually checked out though was www.polyphonia.co.uk

The ring tones are for nokia phones. I have the nokia 6310, sp could get tones for my mobile.

There are loads of tones to choose from. You are spoilt for choice really. All the tones are in alphabetical order, so it is a lot easier to find what you are looking for. The tones are in sections which are:-
Film
TV
60'

To choose the tone that you want… Read Full Review

“This is the web site to go on if you have nokia with a...”

Written on: 28/11/2002 by Jay. (1 review written)

This is the web site to go on if you have nokia with a composer. All the ringtones are free, and are updated about every week. Top site!!!… Read Full Review