Sony Ericsson T600 Reviews

• Style

Sony Ericsson T600 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sony Ericsson T600

Sony Ericsson T600

“Although the Sony Ericsson T600 mobile phones size is...”

Written on: 28/04/2004 by stucorgan (1 review written)

Although the Sony Ericsson T600 mobile phones size is great, the battery doesnt last long. Also, I have had it replaced TWICE now because of the same problem - it drops in and out of service all the time, even in the middle of the city. (shows 'no network' on the screen)… Read Full Review

Sony Ericsson T600

“The best thing about this Sony Ericsson T600 mobile...”

Written on: 04/02/2004 by janee (1 review written)

The best thing about this Sony Ericsson T600 mobile phone is that its so light weight. It also has good features such as alarm-reminders for important dates that you set for it to remind you. Durability and performance is poor. The reception is bad and my phone broke after six months!… Read Full Review

Sony Ericsson T600

“i only use a cellphone for talking and sending a msg....”

Written on: 30/10/2003 by tutu (1 review written)

i only use a cellphone for talking and sending a msg. I am not interested in wap,gprs,a digital camera and all the other tech stuff.i have been looking for a phone which was easy to use with great looks. When i saw this Sony Ericsson T600 mobile phone, l loved it and bought it without thinking. It is really great.I carry it in my pocket and i don't even notice it.The reception quality is great and the blue light on the keys is very impressive .Moreover it has a very easy to use menu and i got… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Sony Ericsson T600

“I purchased the phone in Dubai. ”

Written on: 20/09/2003 by tamdoyle (1 review written)

I purchased the phone in Dubai.
The phone is always going dead and reception is poor- repair shop says phone is damaged by liquid. While I was in the repair shop and PAYING for the repair even though the phone was three months old. Another customer had the exact same problem and again the repair shop were telling him that the phone must have been damaged by liquid.

My advice - Do Not! repeat Do Not buy this phone. Buy any other phone you like. This is a dud… Read Full Review

Sony Ericsson T600

“Love it at first sight... Traded-in my Nokia 3310...”

Written on: 04/09/2003 by mattnadd (1 review written)

Love it at first sight... Traded-in my Nokia 3310 straight away for this Sony Ericsson T600 and was pleased immediately with its functionality...

Fit nicely in my pocket and not even feeling the weight

Only dissapointment is the limited and outdated ring tone... Make all new product polyphonic next time

How come my view screen light is white while the keypad light is blue?… Read Full Review

Sony Ericsson T600

“I consider myself somewhat of an expert on cell phones...”

Written on: 03/07/2003 by logan. (1 review written)

I consider myself somewhat of an expert on cell phones because i am constantly losing or breaking them - and have therefore had many different phones from many different brands (motorola, audiovox, nokia, siemens, etc). The sony ericsson T600 is hands down the best phone i have owned. not only is it beautifully designed, but it works incredibly well. the reception is great and the interface is simple and smart. my only complaints are the awful ringtones, and i wish the phonebook enabled you to… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Sony Ericsson T600

“I have bought a brand new SE T600 cellular phone in...”

Written on: 14/06/2003 by istanbul. (1 review written)

I have bought a brand new SE T600 cellular phone in Turkey on January 2003. After recognizing the problems with SE T600 (not being able to receive any calls after the phone is idle for a few hours and phone getting locked all of a sudden while I am in the agenda or in the SMS section), SE people changed my phone with a brand new one. I am using that new phone for the last 2 weeks now. But unfortunately it has the same kind of problems with the first one.

If you consider that I am a very busy… Read Full Review

112740_Logan.'s Response to istanbul.'s Review

Written on: 03/07/2003

i almost didn't but the t600 because of this review, but i am so glad that i let my penchant for beautifully designed objects rule my decision. the t600 is a great phone and i have yet to have this 'sleep' problem. i was curious, so i left my phone on standby overnight and called it the morning and it rang immediately. either i got lucky with a t600 without bugs or this guy got really unlucky with 2 that have them.

Stucorgan's Response to istanbul.'s Review

Written on: 28/04/2004

I have to agree entirely. I have had my T600 replaced twice now with new phones and the same problem happened again - the freezing and the 'no network' message all the time. Will never buy another S/E

Dusty's Response to istanbul.'s Review

Written on: 19/09/2003

I have also bought SE t600. It looks fine but I have problem with 'Yes' key. It doesn't work sometimes. I must press 'Yes' several times until answer a call. As I read above SE owner's experience it seems to be a SE model T600 BUG. I hope it can be fixed.

Brat.'s Response to istanbul.'s Review

Written on: 15/07/2003

I have to agree with this review.
<br>I also owned 2 of these. Both were not being able to receive calls after a few hours of idle time.
<br>
<br>And, even more annoying: they sometimes didn't respond to certain keys. The last one I owned stopped responding to the "yes" key, leaving me unable to answer calls.
<br>
<br>I consider myself not as a person getting frustrated fast, but i smashed the last t600 i owned into pieces and didn't regret it for a moment.
<br>
<br>Pros: very small, very nice interface, average battery life, easy to use.
<br>Cons: bad signal, slow software, not being able to receive calls, no response to certain buttons....
<br>
<br>I don't know about the people here, but the two t600s i owned were real junk.

Sony Ericsson T600

“I use my Sony Ericsson T600 as my 2nd phone. My...”

Written on: 06/03/2003 by bart. (1 review written)

I use my Sony Ericsson T600 as my 2nd phone. My primairy phone is a T68i.
The T600 is really small and light. I find the vibra a bit to hard, sound is a bit to loud at max volume. Great games for killing the time. Fast menu sms, lots of EMS pictures. If you don't want a special advanced phone with colour screen get the T600… Read Full Review

Sony Ericsson T600

“A very well executed piece of design, with no...”

Written on: 22/02/2003 by Bruce Hanley. (1 review written)

A very well executed piece of design, with no compromise of audio quality, and US compatible tri-band is a great feature. Good battery life considering the size, and interestingly a greater battery capacity (610mah) than it's T66 predecessor (570mah). A real pity they didn't give the T600 voice dialling, otherwise it would be 10/10 all round… Read Full Review

91196_Jester.'s Response to 74881_Bruce Hanley.'s Review

Written on: 22/04/2003

Thank you for the review.. these were the 2 main answers I needed.
<br>1. Does the T600 have voice dialing (which it doesn't and is a shame)
<br>2. Battery life (looks like its pretty lon)
<br>Thanks

Sony Ericsson T600

“First of all this is one of smallest if not the...”

Written on: 19/02/2003 by gadgetboy. (1 review written)

First of all this is one of smallest if not the smallest phones available right now, so the "oooh and wow" factor for this little gem is very high. People will all want to hold it and play with it...and the ladies will think "it's so cute" and "I love it". Aesthetics aside, the call quality is excellent, the features are nice and simple, and all this from something that fits in your shirt pocket and is barely the size of a credit card....amazing. As with other SonyEricsson phones I've… Read Full Review

Sony Ericsson T600

“Great little phone.. I was a little non-pleased with...”

Written on: 31/01/2003 by mazza. (1 review written)

Great little phone.. I was a little non-pleased with the Marine Blue version, but the funky blue backlit screen and the blue lighting on the key pad is enough to tug on the purse strings of any demanding consumer. … Read Full Review

Sony Ericsson T600

“I love it already. I've only had it a day and can't...”

Written on: 08/01/2003 by Mr Chris. (1 review written)

I love it already. I've only had it a day and can't stop playing with it. Great games, nice colour (Blue), very easy to use (Not even looked at the manual and don't intent to). Not too impressed with the ring tones, pretty vague and can't seem to find any on the net so far, but given time i'm sure some will come around. Oh and it's a good show off toy if you know of someone who's got more money than sense, flash it infront of them and watch them droole… Read Full Review

68397_Pad.'s Response to Mr Chris.'s Review

Written on: 27/01/2003

Just the sort of thing I wanted to hear. I'm off to get one.

90693_Ab.'s Response to Mr Chris.'s Review

Written on: 20/04/2003

great little stylish phone, be the envy of all ur mates go get one! im off to get one this week!!

Sony Ericsson T600

“The Sony Ericsson T600 is a good hand set that i have...”

Written on: 01/01/2003 by Tayyab Malik. (1 review written)

The Sony Ericsson T600 is a good hand set that i have used like nokia 8310, panasonic GD75, Ericsson T28. Its weight is light and it's small in size. It battery last for two to three day in medium use. Anyhow, I like it most among the new hand sets… Read Full Review

Sony Ericsson T600

“Owned this ony Ericsson T600 mobile phone for 4 days...”

Written on: 25/11/2002 by Ray Lawal. (1 review written)

Owned this ony Ericsson T600 mobile phone for 4 days now. While it does not have the capabilities of the Nokia 7210, it beats any phone hands down when it comes to clarity and usefulness… Read Full Review

Cs.'s Response to 53453_Ray Lawal.'s Review

Written on: 07/12/2002

This phone has a serious problem.
Most people call it as "sleep" problem. If you do not use the phone for 2 to 5 hours. There is a high chance for the phone to go to sleep (ie, cannot receive call).
The phone "wake up" again once you use it again.

Hw.'s Response to 53453_Ray Lawal.'s Review

Written on: 04/02/2003

My friend bought a T600 (02W50, hardware R4A, software R3A) last week, but his phone can be waken up by incoming call after 19 hours standby.
I hope he can test it completely within the 7-days return guarantee.