U2, Achtung Baby Reviews

10. Ultraviolet
11. Acrobat
12. Love is blindness

U2, Achtung Baby

“Following less than endearing reviews of "Rattle And...”

Written on: 15/02/2007 by Tom H (110 reviews written)

Following less than endearing reviews of "Rattle And Hum" by music critics, the expectation was that Dublin's favourite sons would need to up their game with their next album.
In the days that East Berlin was reaching the end of its brief existence, U2 were working with Daniel Lanois and the legendary Brian Eno on their first album of the 1990's. Initial splits (with Bono and Edge on one side, and Adam and Larry on the other) over what the nature of the album should be threatened to kill the… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to Tom H's Review

Written on: 19/02/2007

I agree, great album.

U2, Achtung Baby

“I must admit that I am not a U2 fan. In fact, I don't...”

Written on: 22/12/2006 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

I must admit that I am not a U2 fan. In fact, I don't really like U2 all that much at all, but this album is fab, and it contains, in my opinion, their best work.

My favourite tracks on the Achtung baby album are 'Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses' and 'One', which make the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end; not many songs have that effect!

A true classic, with amazing moving songs! Everyone should listen to this album, even if it is only once.

If U2 had continued on this note I would… Read Full Review

U2, Achtung Baby

“I was horrified to see that the U2 Achtung Baby album...”

Written on: 29/09/2006 by monkeyjumper (8 reviews written)

I was horrified to see that the U2 Achtung Baby album had no previous reviews. How could such a fine album be overlooked? Well, I am here to rectify this, and to hopefully sell this album to a whole new generation. This album will be full of songs you're already familiar with, and some you have yet to discover. In truth, I am an avid U2 fan, and I struggle between this and the Joshua Tree when trying to pick my favourite album.

I urge anyone with a spare tenner to purchase this CD, and… Read Full Review