Madonna, American Life Reviews

10. Die Another Day
11. Easy Ride

☆☆☆☆☆
Madonna, American Life

“It's just horrible, it's not only the worst album in...”

Written on: 27/08/2008 by homervsdonuts (1 review written)

It's just horrible, it's not only the worst album in her career (you'd think that as you grow older your music would get better) but also an offence to music in general. It's so awful that I simply had to write about it. The lyrics suck, i think they're actually embarassing to listen to, the music is dull, my god, whoever wrote music for her back in the 80-s and early 90-s must have abandoned her. Clearly this album showed us that she got no talent as a singer writer whatsoever… Read Full Review

Madonna, American Life

“Madonna, American Life - At first it seemed as if I...”

Written on: 18/11/2004 by everytime220 (5 reviews written)

Madonna, American Life - At first it seemed as if I could not get into the music and only liked the first song, but that was at first. Sure it took some time, but once I got used to it, I realized what a great CD it was, and how the lyrics are immensely different. Now I say the lyrics because the actual music is not. So if you find yourself not liking one beat, there will be few you will like. I found it a challenge to tell between songs.
Even with its flaws, it is a good CD and I will leave it… Read Full Review