Celine Dion, My Heart Will Go on Reviews

Celine Dion, My Heart Will Go on - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Celine Dion, My Heart Will Go on

Celine Dion, My Heart Will Go on

“Ever since Celine Dion became a famous singer I've...”

Written on: 13/10/2010 by writer66 (3 reviews written)

Ever since Celine Dion became a famous singer I've enjoyed listening to her songs. She is definitely one of my favorites. Celine is such a talented artist and if I had the chance to see her perform live in concert I would go… Read Full Review

Celine Dion, My Heart Will Go on

“Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go on rocks!!! it is soooo...”

Written on: 06/09/2009 by angelinside55 (26 reviews written)

Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go on rocks!!! it is soooo romantic and i daydream so much when I listen to it lol… Read Full Review

Celine Dion, My Heart Will Go on

“This song is amazing. Celine Dion has an amazing...”

Written on: 29/04/2009

This song is amazing. Celine Dion has an amazing voice. My heart will go on amost brings tears to my eyes every time. Noone will be able to sing this song as good and well as she does.

“Great Song!!! ”

Written on: 09/09/2007 by newbornguy (1 review written)

Great Song!!!

My Heart Will Go On was sung by Celine Dion. Her voice is beautiful, powerful and amazing. She is blessed with her voice.

Interestingly, it is the most successful song from her album which was composed by James Horner and produced by Horner and Walter Afanasieff. It was served as the love theme for the blockbuster film Titanic. The genre of this song is ballad.

In my opinion, this song is one of the most heart-warming and touching songs that I have ever heard. It never grows… Read Full Review

477394_Malatrash1's Response to newbornguy's Review

Written on: 12/08/2009

I found this review very helpful because he explian ever things about the song.So, I like to say thank you for this review.
<br/>

Celine Dion, My Heart Will Go on

“My Heart Will Go on is a good song but once you have...”

Written on: 13/11/2005 by leanneb82 (31 reviews written)

My Heart Will Go on is a good song but once you have heard it once or twice you don't want to hear it again… Read Full Review