Robbie Williams, Angels Reviews

Summary

Robbie Williams
Features:
  • Single
    Tracklisting:
    1. Back For Good (Live Version)

• ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    Robbie Williams, Angels - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Robbie Williams, Angels

Robbie Williams, Angels

“its a really emotional easy listening song!!! i really...”

Written on: 10/02/2008 by chez18 (172 reviews written)

its a really emotional easy listening song!!! i really like it!!! Robbie is so talented!!!… Read Full Review

Robbie Williams, Angels

“Normally I need to listen to a song several times...”

Written on: 19/11/2006 by tjp1226 (1 review written)

Normally I need to listen to a song several times before it really catches on with me, but with "Angels" I was hooked the very first time I heard it. I did not know the name of the song or the singer. All I could remember is that I had heard it on the internet somewhere. This song bothered me until a few days later I got on the computer and started putting in some of the lyrics that I could remember. Waalaa, I found it, and discovered one of my all time favorite singers. Let me add that I am a… Read Full Review

Robbie Williams, Angels

“Robbie Williams, Angels - Robbie Williams is the most...”

Written on: 30/11/2004 by kiersten (1 review written)

Robbie Williams, Angels - Robbie Williams is the most talented artist in this whole damn universe and should never ever be criticised!
    Angels is, without a doubt, the most touching song ever written and it was sung by the perfect person!
    This song is the ultimate tearjerker and should not be underestimated as I reckon it could make anyone cry!!!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
    Robbie Williams, Angels

“Robbie Williams, Angels - This is awful! It sounds...”

Written on: 16/11/2004 by jenny1000 (63 reviews written)

Robbie Williams, Angels - This is awful! It sounds like it's aimed at young children because it's so boring! Save your money for a rainy day!… Read Full Review