Bugsy Malone Reviews

Summary

Director Alan Parker Starring: Scott Baio, Jodie Foster
Features:
  • PAL
  • Special Edition
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    Bugsy Malone - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bugsy Malone

Bugsy Malone

“Like the idea of children cast as adults. Bugsy Malone...”

Written on: 16/07/2008

Like the idea of children cast as adults. Bugsy Malone is brilliant, I recommend it to all… Read Full Review

Bugsy Malone

“I just love the whole idea of a film with all...”

Written on: 20/05/2008 by sassieboo (1 review written)

I just love the whole idea of a film with all children... and I love how Bugsy Malone has funny and serious things in it . Very good and I will enjoy watching it over and over again for many years to come… Read Full Review

Bugsy Malone

“I first watched this film when I was around two years...”

Written on: 14/05/2004 by babiewolfie (1 review written)

I first watched this film when I was around two years old. I am now a teenager and I still watch it a lot! I think that Bugsy is the best film I have watched in my entire (short) life! By the time I was four I knew all the words to all the songs and by the age of eight knew the whole script! I was entraptured with fat sam's being 'hidden behind a bookshelf'!! At one stage, my mum recently told me I wanted to marry Bugsy when I was older!!!!! I wanted to be Blousey and wanted to sing on… Read Full Review